• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

What's the expiration day on the voucher suncert_ww@oracle.com sent back to you?

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I remember I used my Prometric voucher to download part 2 on July 2, 2010. Now I almost finished my FactoryHome assignment and just knew couple days ago, we have to send email to suncert_ww@oracle.com to exchange the new voucher first then upload our design on Pearson website.

I sent my email on Monday but until now they haven't replied me back. And I have been worried when they reply to me, they have already passed my old voucher deadline July 2 2011.

So guys, what's the expiration day on the voucher suncert_ww@oracle.com sent back to you? do they give you a specific date according to your old voucher OR they just gave you a 1 year voucher to everyone?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, Oracle University Hotline is so bad, they can't even create a incident number/case number based on conversation as records...

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
The transition voucher was received from Oracle within 4 business days after I sent the bank transaction and assignment confirmation screen print.
Regarding expiration, for me it was clearly mentioned in the email they sent as below,

Please note we have issued a voucher to upload your completed assignment jar file on Pearson Vue web site. Kindly use the voucher number-XYXYXYX to upload your completed assignment.

The Voucher must be redeemed no later than 31 December 2011. The voucher expiry date will not be extended nor the voucher replaced after this date. This voucher can be used only to upload the assignment and not for any other exam.

So looks like the deadline is Dec 31, 2011. Also, normally Oracle replies to your email by 4 business days.

Ethan Zhang
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Thank you very much Pramod. It has been 4 biz days now without any reply...

Pramod Sangur wrote:The transition voucher was received from Oracle within 4 business days after I sent the bank transaction and assignment confirmation screen print.
Regarding expiration, for me it was clearly mentioned in the email they sent as below,

Please note we have issued a voucher to upload your completed assignment jar file on Pearson Vue web site. Kindly use the voucher number-XYXYXYX to upload your completed assignment.

The Voucher must be redeemed no later than 31 December 2011. The voucher expiry date will not be extended nor the voucher replaced after this date. This voucher can be used only to upload the assignment and not for any other exam.

So looks like the deadline is Dec 31, 2011. Also, normally Oracle replies to your email by 4 business days.

Ethan Zhang
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I sent 2 emails on Monday. The first one I asked my deadline to upload my assignment and got replied saying I have to upload it by July 2 which is conflict with the answer I got from Oracle University Hotline. The 2nd one I asked for exchanged voucher which I CCed to the lady Oracle University representatives I talked, they replied me with a voucher with expiration day Dec 31,2011. I have tried that voucher on pearson site. It looks like a REAL one. lol I am so happy to have more time to work with my assignment now.

But be careful when you are testing isVourcherValid() method and just remember DO NOT hit BEGIN TEST.

https://coderanch.com/t/543829/java-Architect-SCEA/certification/careful-When-you-receive-your

Pramod Sangur
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Great to know...Happy Assignment

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic