• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

How long does it take for oracle to send ePractice activation code?

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

Has anybody ordered Oracles ePractice for the OCMJEA ?? I ordered it on Sat morning, still hasn't got any e-mail neither quick confirmation nor detailed one.

Just wondering what to do !!

Thanks,
Sree

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
call them and say you want to cancel the order as you needed it urgently and they haven't been able to get that to you.

I ordered on some thursday (in April), and did not hear anything by Friday so I called them asked what's wrong. Simple excuse>>> Sir, our systems are down and your order could not be processed. The call went to India, the guys said, he can process the order manually if can give credit card details. I just trusted him and he did the rest. Still I had to call 2 to 3 times in the night and opened a ticket and finally, I got that next day.......I prepared in week end and appeared for the exam on Tuesday -

sreevenu katamneni
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi Rajan,

Thanks for the reply.. I did called them.. said that there seems to be an error with Credit Card.. Asked for the info again and said I should get the info in 24-48 Hours. Gave a Ref Number.. Probably will call them again tomorrow.

BTW, what do you think of the ePractice Q's ? was it a good prep for the Real exam ?

Thanks,
Sree

Rajan Choudhary
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Good. The real exam is much harder than this kit but it helps in getting used to. This kit has direct questions whereas the real exam is going to have mostly scenario based questions which are little lengthy. Don't expect any same question from this kit to real exam.

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic