• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Issue created application to Auto deploy Web app on Weblogic 11g

Greenhorn
Oracle Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi

I have question regarding web application developed using Struts2.
I have created a tool for auto deployment of web application to weblogic 11g(10.3). when i created a stand alone application everything is working fine but when i converted
it to web using "Struts2" it is not working and giving error "Invocation Target exception while getting the WLSTOffLineScript path".

This error is coming at line "InteractiveInterpreter interpreter = new WLSTInterpreter();" in the code.. Earlier, it was giving error "weblogic.Home". I searched on the net
and found that i need to install weblogic on the server where this application will be running. I installed it and the error "weblogic.Home" disappeared as i deployed my app in weblogic but now it is giving me error "Invocation Target exception while getting the WLSTOffLineScript path". I have also tried setting CLASSPATH to the "Weblogic.jar" file available in weblogic but nothing is working. I am stuck at this point nothing is working. Can somebody tell me the steps to remove error and execute my app.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Gagandeep singh dhindsa
Greenhorn
Oracle Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator

Gagandeep singh dhindsa singh wrote:Hi

I have question regarding web application developed using Struts2.
I have created a tool for auto deployment of web application to weblogic 11g(10.3). when i created a stand alone application everything is working fine but when i converted
it to web using "Struts2" it is not working and giving error "Invocation Target exception while getting the WLSTOffLineScript path".

This error is coming at line "InteractiveInterpreter interpreter = new WLSTInterpreter();" in the code.. Earlier, it was giving error "weblogic.Home". I searched on the net
and found that i need to install weblogic on the server where this application will be running. I installed it and the error "weblogic.Home" disappeared as i deployed my app in weblogic but now it is giving me error "Invocation Target exception while getting the WLSTOffLineScript path". I have also tried setting CLASSPATH to the "Weblogic.jar" file available in weblogic but nothing is working. I am stuck at this point nothing is working. Can somebody tell me the steps to remove error and execute my app.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for reply, Thanks.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic