• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

How i get scjp voucher?

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi All,

I am planning to give scjp exam. I dont know how to get voucher and cost of voucher. And suggest me best book for preparation. Please any one let me know.

Regards,
Shruthi vijayakumar

Greenhorn
Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi There,

Go to www [dot] pearsonvue [dot] com and sign up for a web account. When they email you your username and password log into Pearson Vue and Select your Country, Exam etc and it will take you through a whole process in which you can view you exams price, book a test center and even pay online with a credit card.

If you don't come right just phone Pearson Vue and they should be able to direct you through the whole process.

Hope this helps. Sadly I had to make loads of calls and queries before I worked it out. There is no clear help on Oracle's website regarding individual exam bookings.

Good Luck !

I write on the 9th of Feb. Hope I pass xD

Bartender
Android Java ME Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
You can also contact any prometric testing center. From the following link you will get a list

http://atoz-tech.blogspot.com/2009/01/list-of-prometric-centers-in-india.html

Ranch Hand
Eclipse IDE Chrome Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi Shruti,

You might want to check whizlabs.com too. They might have an offer for a discounted exam voucher alongwith a Whizlabs mock exam. Their mock exams are pretty decent.

A few days I had got a promotional email from Whizlabs announcing the sale of Oracle Java Exam Vouchers at discounted prices (with free Retake Option in a few countries. There is no free retake option in India). In their own words - "Since we have limited vouchers please ensure that you are benefited by purchasing these vouchers before the stock ends. The validity of these vouchers is till 28th Feb 2012."

Hope that helps...

~SP
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic