• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Need help - Offshore Outsourcing Thesis

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello,

my name is Fabian Köpf and I`m studying information management and corporate communication at the University of Neu-Ulm. Im currently writing my bachelor thesis with the topic 'The Impact of Educational Background on Collaboration in Offshore Outsourcing'. There I examine the influence of same or similar educational background on team performance in offshoring relationships.

Basis of my work is a corresponding test case and I would appreciate your help. I would be very happy and it would help me tremendously if you would take a short time. The online survey is anonymous and takes less than 10 minutes.

Relevant are all persons who have practical experiences with offshore outsourcing projects.

Here's the link:

https://survey.hs-neu-ulm.de/limesurvey/index.php?sid=24138&lang=en

If you have questions or are interested in the results, please don`t hesitate to contact me.

Thank you and best regards,

Fabian Koepf

Would you turn that thing down? I'm controlling a mind here! Look ... look at the tiny ad ...
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic