• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Browser breaks with Blue Screen "Aw Snap"

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Friends,
My application is a web based application which is hosted in two separate computer at some remote system. One is for Dev env. and another is for QA env; both have similar configuration of hardware and all software, Database, tables and records in them, and are running independently. They don't have any connectivity as they are for separate purposes.

The issue is, while accessing the Dev application, the records are rendered and displayed on JSP after some time ( around 7 minutes because it has huge records to display). But, while accessing the page on QA env, which is on different server, the Stored Procedure takes time longer time to fetch the records than that of QA. In the mean time the Browser breaks with a blue screen and showing "Aw, snap" message on it.

I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer (as per organisation standard) with Google Chrome plugin into it.
I googled for this solution and saw few suggestions. Like using -no-sandbox in IE short-cut [ "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -no-sanbox ]. But no use. I would highly appreciate if some one have experience similar issue and can give some pointer to the solution.

-Ramesh

Always! Wait. Never. Shut up. Look at this tiny ad.
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic