• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Running maven-compiler-plugin twice in one pom

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I have a pom that first executes maven-compiler-plugin on some source directories (I know how to configure that) then (step2) goes my own plugin that generates more Java. Next (step 3) I want to run maven-compiler-plugin on that new directory. I failed to write a pom that works. It complains on all combinations I tried starting with "duplicate plugin". Or in the best case tries to start execution with step 2. May someone provide a hint on pom structure that will work?

author
Android Eclipse IDE Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Alex, welcome to Java Ranch!

When declaring the Compiler plugin, declare two <execution> sections, one for the 'default' execution and the second for your execution. Make sure you give an <id> for the second execution. The "duplicate plugin" error usually means that there is an id clash, which will happen if you don't provide unique ids for the additional executions. If you need a detailed example, don't hesitate to ask, I'd be happy to provide one.

Alex Prohorov
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Any example may help but here is a skeleton of my pom's build section: So far only two first steps work. Please prompt me what should be in the executions.

Peter Johnson
author
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Declare the plugin only once. And then as I wrote earlier, provide two execution sections, one with an id. For example:

Note that you also have to provide a phase for the second execution. I can't tell from what you posted which phases you are using, so I could not give a specific phase. Note that plugins goals are executed according to the phase to which they are attached, and only if multiple goals are attached to the same phase does the order of their declaration matter. My suggestion is that if your code generated requires that the Java sources be compiled into classes before the generation runs, that you should run the generator and the second compile during the 'process-classes' phase.

Rancher
Eclipse IDE Spring Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Note that although the order of the plugins controls that order of execution, you cannot declare the same plugin twice. So, if you have to 2 or more plugins both having executions bound to the same 2 phases, they will execute in the same order in both phases. You can't reverse the order for one of the phases. So, anytime you add a new execution to a plugin, you are limiting the choices in future phases.

Without knowing more about this, it seems very hokey that your code generation plugin should be dependent on code that is being compiled in the project that the code generation plugin is executing in. Something doesn't smell right here. Are you sure there isn't a better way of doing this? Are you sure what you really need are some utility classes that belong in their own utility module ? Are you doing some sort of reflection to load the classes?

Alex Prohorov
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Thank you Peter! I believe I am moving in the right direction. But so far the second compilation is still NOT executed. Here is my pom/plugin:

Jayesh A Lalwani
Rancher
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Alex, the phase tag should be part of the execution tag, not the configuration tag.

That should work. However, I still think you should rethink this. WHat you are doing here is that mvn clean compile will not compile all your code. You are breaking a well established convention in Maven

Alex Prohorov
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Well, now it is as below, but the result did not change. May be the compile goal is no good for the process-classes phase?

Jayesh A Lalwani
Rancher
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
How are you testing this? you are running mvn process-classes right?

What do you see in the maven log?

Alex Prohorov
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Actually I used mvn install but that does not change anything. Nothing interesting in the log (sending as private message).

Alex Prohorov
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
The PM did not work, here is the log:

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test>mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building my-project-usage 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.5:resources (default-resources) @ my-project-usage ---
[debug] execute contextualize
[WARNING] Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\src\main\resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.5:compile (default-compile) @ my-project-usage ---
[WARNING] File encoding has not been set, using platform encoding Cp1252, i.e. build is platform dependent!
[INFO] Compiling 28 source files to C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\classes
[INFO]
[INFO] --- hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:sayhi (default) @ my-project-usage ---
[INFO] Hello HybridJava compiler!
Option -verbose (Prints Detailed log) ON
%%% HybridJava Compiler version 1.07
%%% Directory=C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\.
%%% ------------------------------------------------------------
%%% Compiling widgets:
com.HybridJava.Lib.Bookmark

... more output from the second step.

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test>

Peter Johnson
author
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Sorry about the typo on the phase location!

Could you post the full mvn output?

Also, try running with the -X option. It generates a lot of output but you might be able to find out why the second execution of the compiler:compile goal is not being run.

Alex Prohorov
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test>cmd /k mvn install -X
Apache Maven 3.0.4 (r1232337; 2012-01-17 00:44:56-0800)
Maven home: C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin\..
Java version: 1.6.0_30, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home: c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
[INFO] Error stacktraces are turned on.
[DEBUG] Reading global settings from C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin\..\conf\settings.xml
[DEBUG] Reading user settings from C:\Users\admin\.m2\settings.xml
[DEBUG] Using local repository at C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository
[DEBUG] Using manager EnhancedLocalRepositoryManager with priority 10 for C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[DEBUG] Extension realms for project com.hybridjava:my-project-usage:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: (none)
[DEBUG] Looking up lifecyle mappings for packaging jar from ClassRealm[plexus.core, parent: null]
[DEBUG] === REACTOR BUILD PLAN ================================================
[DEBUG] Project: com.hybridjava:my-project-usage:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Tasks: [install]
[DEBUG] Style: Regular
[DEBUG] =======================================================================
[INFO]
[INFO] Building my-project-usage 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Lifecycle default -> [validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy]
[DEBUG] Lifecycle clean -> [pre-clean, clean, post-clean]
[DEBUG] Lifecycle site -> [pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy]
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://hybridjava.com/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of com.hybridjava has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://maven.apache.org/plugins was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of org.apache.maven.plugins has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://hybridjava.com/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of com.hybridjava has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://maven.apache.org/plugins was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of org.apache.maven.plugins has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Lifecycle default -> [validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy]
[DEBUG] === PROJECT BUILD PLAN ================================================
[DEBUG] Project: com.hybridjava:my-project-usage:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Dependencies (collect): []
[DEBUG] Dependencies (resolve): [compile, runtime, test]
[DEBUG] Repositories (dependencies): [central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2, releases)]
[DEBUG] Repositories (plugins) : [com.hybridjava (http://hybridjava.com/maven2, releases+snapshots), org.apache.maven.plugins (http://maven.apache.org/plugins, releases+snapshots), central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2, releases)]
[DEBUG] -----------------------------------------------------------------------
[DEBUG] Goal: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5:resources (default-resources)
[DEBUG] Configuration: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
<buildFilters default-value="${project.build.filters}"/>
<encoding default-value="${project.build.sourceEncoding}">${encoding}</encoding>
<escapeString>${maven.resources.escapeString}</escapeString>
<escapeWindowsPaths default-value="true">${maven.resources.escapeWindowsPaths}</escapeWindowsPaths>
<includeEmptyDirs default-value="false">${maven.resources.includeEmptyDirs}</includeEmptyDirs>
<outputDirectory default-value="${project.build.outputDirectory}"/>
<overwrite default-value="false">${maven.resources.overwrite}</overwrite>
<project default-value="${project}"/>
<resources default-value="${project.resources}"/>
<session default-value="${session}"/>
<supportMultiLineFiltering default-value="false">${maven.resources.supportMultiLineFiltering}</supportMultiLineFiltering>
<useBuildFilters default-value="true"/>
<useDefaultDelimiters default-value="true"/>
</configuration>
[DEBUG] Goal: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5:compile (default-compile)
<configuration>
<basedir default-value="${basedir}"/>
<buildDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}"/>
<classpathElements default-value="${project.compileClasspathElements}"/>
<compileSourceRoots default-value="${project.compileSourceRoots}"/>
<compilerArguments>
<classpath>..\lib\HybridJava.jar;..\lib\HybridJava_rt.jar;..\lib\servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar;classes</classpath>
</compilerArguments>
<compilerId default-value="javac">${maven.compiler.compilerId}</compilerId>
<compilerReuseStrategy default-value="${reuseCreated}">${maven.compiler.compilerReuseStrategy}</compilerReuseStrategy>
<compilerVersion>${maven.compiler.compilerVersion}</compilerVersion>
<debug default-value="true">${maven.compiler.debug}</debug>
<debuglevel>${maven.compiler.debuglevel}</debuglevel>
<encoding default-value="${project.build.sourceEncoding}">${encoding}</encoding>
<executable>${maven.compiler.executable}</executable>
<failOnError default-value="true">${maven.compiler.failOnError}</failOnError>
<fork default-value="false">${maven.compiler.fork}</fork>
<generatedSourcesDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/annotations"/>
<maxmem>${maven.compiler.maxmem}</maxmem>
<meminitial>${maven.compiler.meminitial}</meminitial>
<optimize default-value="false">${maven.compiler.optimize}</optimize>
<outputFileName>${project.build.finalName}</outputFileName>
<projectArtifact default-value="${project.artifact}"/>
<showDeprecation default-value="false">${maven.compiler.showDeprecation}</showDeprecation>
<showWarnings default-value="false">${maven.compiler.showWarnings}</showWarnings>
<skipMultiThreadWarning default-value="${false}">${maven.compiler.skipMultiThreadWarning}</skipMultiThreadWarning>
<source default-value="1.5">${maven.compiler.source}</source>
<staleMillis default-value="0">${lastModGranularityMs}</staleMillis>
<target default-value="1.5">${maven.compiler.target}</target>
<verbose default-value="false">${maven.compiler.verbose}</verbose>
</configuration>
[DEBUG] Goal: com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:sayhi (default)
<configuration/>
[DEBUG] Goal: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5:compile (compile-generated-code)
<configuration>
<classpathElements default-value="${project.compileClasspathElements}"/>
<compileSourceRoots default-value="${project.compileSourceRoots}"/>
<compilerArguments>
<classpath>..\lib\HybridJava.jar;..\lib\HybridJava_rt.jar;..\lib\servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar;classes</classpath>
</compilerArguments>
<compilerReuseStrategy default-value="${reuseCreated}">${maven.compiler.compilerReuseStrategy}</compilerReuseStrategy>
<generatedSourcesDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/annotations"/>
<includes>
<include>gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\*.java</include>
</includes>
<projectArtifact default-value="${project.artifact}"/>
<showDeprecation default-value="false">${maven.compiler.showDeprecation}</showDeprecation>
<showWarnings default-value="false">${maven.compiler.showWarnings}</showWarnings>
<skipMultiThreadWarning default-value="${false}">${maven.compiler.skipMultiThreadWarning}</skipMultiThreadWarning>
</configuration>
[DEBUG] Goal: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5:testResources (default-testResources)
<configuration>
<buildFilters default-value="${project.build.filters}"/>
<escapeString>${maven.resources.escapeString}</escapeString>
<escapeWindowsPaths default-value="true">${maven.resources.escapeWindowsPaths}</escapeWindowsPaths>
<includeEmptyDirs default-value="false">${maven.resources.includeEmptyDirs}</includeEmptyDirs>
<outputDirectory>${project.build.testOutputDirectory}</outputDirectory>
<overwrite default-value="false">${maven.resources.overwrite}</overwrite>
<resources>${project.testResources}</resources>
<supportMultiLineFiltering default-value="false">${maven.resources.supportMultiLineFiltering}</supportMultiLineFiltering>
<useBuildFilters default-value="true"/>
<useDefaultDelimiters default-value="true"/>
</configuration>
[DEBUG] Goal: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5:testCompile (default-testCompile)
<configuration>
<classpathElements default-value="${project.testClasspathElements}"/>
<compileSourceRoots default-value="${project.testCompileSourceRoots}"/>
<compilerArguments>
</compilerArguments>
<generatedTestSourcesDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/generated-test-sources/test-annotations"/>
<outputDirectory default-value="${project.build.testOutputDirectory}"/>
<skip>${maven.test.skip}</skip>
<testSource>${maven.compiler.testSource}</testSource>
<testTarget>${maven.compiler.testTarget}</testTarget>
</configuration>
[DEBUG] Goal: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.10:test (default-test)
<configuration>
<argLine>${argLine}</argLine>
<childDelegation default-value="false">${childDelegation}</childDelegation>
<classesDirectory default-value="${project.build.outputDirectory}"/>
<debugForkedProcess>${maven.surefire.debug}</debugForkedProcess>
<disableXmlReport default-value="false">${disableXmlReport}</disableXmlReport>
<enableAssertions default-value="true">${enableAssertions}</enableAssertions>
<excludedGroups>${excludedGroups}</excludedGroups>
<failIfNoTests>${failIfNoTests}</failIfNoTests>
<forkMode default-value="once">${forkMode}</forkMode>
<forkedProcessTimeoutInSeconds>${surefire.timeout}</forkedProcessTimeoutInSeconds>
<groups>${groups}</groups>
<junitArtifactName default-value="junit:junit">${junitArtifactName}</junitArtifactName>
<jvm>${jvm}</jvm>
<localRepository>${localRepository}</localRepository>
<objectFactory>${objectFactory}</objectFactory>
<parallel>${parallel}</parallel>
<parallelMavenExecution default-value="${session.parallel}"/>
<perCoreThreadCount default-value="true">${perCoreThreadCount}</perCoreThreadCount>
<pluginArtifactMap>${plugin.artifactMap}</pluginArtifactMap>
<printSummary default-value="true">${surefire.printSummary}</printSummary>
<projectArtifactMap>${project.artifactMap}</projectArtifactMap>
<redirectTestOutputToFile default-value="false">${maven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile}</redirectTestOutputToFile>
<remoteRepositories>${project.pluginArtifactRepositories}</remoteRepositories>
<reportFormat default-value="brief">${surefire.reportFormat}</reportFormat>
<reportNameSuffix default-value="">${surefire.reportNameSuffix}</reportNameSuffix>
<reportsDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/surefire-reports"/>
<runOrder default-value="filesystem"/>
<session>${session}</session>
<skip default-value="false">${maven.test.skip}</skip>
<skipExec>${maven.test.skip.exec}</skipExec>
<skipTests default-value="false">${skipTests}</skipTests>
<test>${test}</test>
<testClassesDirectory default-value="${project.build.testOutputDirectory}"/>
<testFailureIgnore default-value="false">${maven.test.failure.ignore}</testFailureIgnore>
<testNGArtifactName default-value="org.testng:testng">${testNGArtifactName}</testNGArtifactName>
<testSourceDirectory default-value="${project.build.testSourceDirectory}"/>
<threadCount>${threadCount}</threadCount>
<trimStackTrace default-value="true">${trimStackTrace}</trimStackTrace>
<useFile default-value="true">${surefire.useFile}</useFile>
<useManifestOnlyJar default-value="true">${surefire.useManifestOnlyJar}</useManifestOnlyJar>
<useSystemClassLoader default-value="true">${surefire.useSystemClassLoader}</useSystemClassLoader>
<useUnlimitedThreads default-value="false">${useUnlimitedThreads}</useUnlimitedThreads>
<workingDirectory>${basedir}</workingDirectory>
</configuration>
[DEBUG] Goal: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.3.2:jar (default-jar)
<configuration>
<classesDirectory default-value="${project.build.outputDirectory}"/>
<defaultManifestFile default-value="${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF"/>
<finalName default-value="${project.build.finalName}">${jar.finalName}</finalName>
<forceCreation default-value="false">${jar.forceCreation}</forceCreation>
<outputDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}"/>
<useDefaultManifestFile default-value="false">${jar.useDefaultManifestFile}</useDefaultManifestFile>
</configuration>
[DEBUG] Goal: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.3.1:install (default-install)
<configuration>
<artifact default-value="${project.artifact}"/>
<attachedArtifacts default-value="${project.attachedArtifacts}"/>
<createChecksum default-value="false">${createChecksum}</createChecksum>
<localRepository>${localRepository}</localRepository>
<packaging default-value="${project.packaging}"/>
<pomFile default-value="${project.file}"/>
<updateReleaseInfo default-value="false">${updateReleaseInfo}</updateReleaseInfo>
</configuration>
[DEBUG] =======================================================================
[DEBUG] com.hybridjava:my-project-usage:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0:compile
[DEBUG] javax.servlet:servlet-api:jar:2.5:compile
[DEBUG] com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
[DEBUG] com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
[DEBUG] com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
[DEBUG] com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.5:resources (default-resources) @ my-project-usage ---
[DEBUG] Created new class realm maven.api
[DEBUG] Importing foreign packages into class realm maven.api
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.events < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.transfer < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.exception < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.metadata < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.Xpp3Dom < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.collection < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.version < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.monitor < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.repository < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.repository < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.resource < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.logging < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.profiles < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.repository < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.classrealm < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.execution < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.artifact < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.spi < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.reporting < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.usability < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.container < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.component < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlSerializer < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.authentication < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.lifecycle < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.graph < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.settings < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.classworlds < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.impl < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.toolchain < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.deployment < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.observers < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParserException < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParser < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.configuration < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.cli < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.installation < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.context < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.authorization < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.project < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.rtinfo < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.configuration < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.artifact < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.model < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.proxy < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.sonatype.aether.resolution < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.apache.maven.plugin < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.personality < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Populating class realm maven.api
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.5:
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-registry:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-parameter-documenter:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-api:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.0-alpha-7:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-error-diagnostics:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] commons-cli:commons-cli:jar:1.0:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-descriptor:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interactivity-api:jar:1.0-alpha-4:compile
[DEBUG] classworlds:classworlds:jar:1.1:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-monitor:jar:2.0.6:compile
[DEBUG] org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-9-stable-1:compile
[DEBUG] junit:junit:jar:3.8.1:compile
[DEBUG] org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:2.0.5:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven.shared:maven-filtering:jar:1.0:compile
[DEBUG] org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-build-api:jar:0.0.4:compile
[DEBUG] org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.13:compile
[DEBUG] Created new class realm plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5
[DEBUG] Importing foreign packages into class realm plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5
[DEBUG] Imported: < maven.api
[DEBUG] Populating class realm plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5
[DEBUG] Included: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.5
[DEBUG] Included: org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-api:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Included: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.0-alpha-7
[DEBUG] Included: commons-cli:commons-cli:jar:1.0
[DEBUG] Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interactivity-api:jar:1.0-alpha-4
[DEBUG] Included: junit:junit:jar:3.8.1
[DEBUG] Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:2.0.5
[DEBUG] Included: org.apache.maven.shared:maven-filtering:jar:1.0
[DEBUG] Included: org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-build-api:jar:0.0.4
[DEBUG] Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.13
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-registry:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-parameter-documenter:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-error-diagnostics:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-descriptor:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: classworlds:classworlds:jar:1.1
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-monitor:jar:2.0.6
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-9-stable-1
[DEBUG] Configuring mojo org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5:resources from plugin realm ClassRealm[plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@3326b249]
[debug] execute contextualize
[DEBUG] Configuring mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5:resources' with basic configurator -->
[DEBUG] (f) buildFilters = []
[DEBUG] (f) escapeWindowsPaths = true
[DEBUG] (s) includeEmptyDirs = false
[DEBUG] (s) outputDirectory = C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\classes
[DEBUG] (s) overwrite = false
[DEBUG] (f) project = MavenProject: com.hybridjava:my-project-usage:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT @ C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\pom.xml
[DEBUG] (s) resources = [Resource {targetPath: null, filtering: false, FileSet {directory: C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\src\main\resources, PatternSet [includes: {}, excludes: {}]}}]
[DEBUG] (f) session = org.apache.maven.execution.MavenSession@4526ba64
[DEBUG] (f) supportMultiLineFiltering = false
[DEBUG] (f) useBuildFilters = true
[DEBUG] (s) useDefaultDelimiters = true
[DEBUG] -- end configuration --
[DEBUG] properties used {java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc., env.SYSTEMROOT=C:\Windows, sun.java.launcher=SUN_STANDARD, sun.management.compiler=HotSpot 64-Bit Tiered Compilers, env.PROMPT=$P$G, os.name=Windows 7, env.FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO, sun.boot.class.path=c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\lib\resources.jar;c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\lib\rt.jar;c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\lib\sunrsasign.jar;c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\lib\jsse.jar;c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\lib\jce.jar;c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\lib\charsets.jar;c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\lib\modules\jdk.boot.jar;c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\classes, env.COMPUTERNAME=KSKACHKOV-PC, env.ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData, sun.desktop=windows, java.vm.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc., env.HYBRIDVERSION=1.07, java.runtime.version=1.6.0_30-b12, env.HOMEPATH=\Users\admin, user.name=admin, maven.build.version=Apache Maven 3.0.4 (r1232337; 2012-01-17 00:44:56-0800), env.WINDOWS_TRACING_FLAGS=3, env.PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86_64;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\12.0\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\OEM\AudioCore\;C:\jdk1.6.0_30\bin;C:\Program Files\SlikSvn\bin;C:\apache-ant-1.8.2\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\cmd;C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin, user.language=en, env.WINDIR=C:\Windows, sun.boot.library.path=c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\bin, classworlds.conf=C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin\..\bin\m2.conf, java.version=1.6.0_30, env.PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel, user.timezone=America/Los_Angeles, env.TEMP=C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp, sun.arch.data.model=64, env.WINDOWS_TRACING_LOGFILE=C:\BVTBin\Tests\installpackage\csilogfile.log, java.endorsed.dirs=c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\lib\endorsed, sun.cpu.isalist=amd64, env.HOMEDRIVE=C:, sun.jnu.encoding=Cp1252, file.encoding.pkg=sun.io, env.SYSTEMDRIVE=C:, file.separator=\, java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specification, env.ANT_ARGS=-logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.AnsiColorLogger, java.class.version=50.0, user.country=US, java.home=c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre, env.APPDATA=C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming, env.PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public, java.vm.info=mixed mode, env.OS=Windows_NT, os.version=6.1, env.=::=::\, env.AMDAPPSDKROOT=C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\, path.separator=;, java.vm.version=20.5-b03, user.variant=, env.USERPROFILE=C:\Users\admin, env.JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.6.0_30, java.awt.printerjob=sun.awt.windows.WPrinterJob, env.BC_PROJECTS_BASE=c:\projects, env.TMP=C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp, env.PROGRAMFILES=C:\Program Files, sun.io.unicode.encoding=UnicodeLittle, awt.toolkit=sun.awt.windows.WToolkit, user.home=C:\Users\admin, env.COMMONPROGRAMFILES=C:\Program Files\Common Files, env.SESSIONNAME=Console, java.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc., env.M2_HOME=C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin\.., env.NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=8, java.library.path=c:\jdk1.6.0_30\bin;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86_64;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\12.0\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\OEM\AudioCore\;C:\jdk1.6.0_30\bin;C:\Program Files\SlikSvn\bin;C:\apache-ant-1.8.2\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\cmd;C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin;., java.vendor.url=http://java.sun.com/, env.COMMONPROGRAMFILES(X86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files, env.PSMODULEPATH=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\, env.CLASSWORLDS_LAUNCHER=org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher, env.MAVEN_CMD_LINE_ARGS=install -X, ja
va.vm.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc., maven.home=C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin\.., java.runtime.name=Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment, sun.java.command=org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher install -X, java.class.path=C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin\..\boot\plexus-classworlds-2.4.jar, env.PROGRAMW6432=C:\Program Files, env.ANT_OPTS=-Xms256m -Xmx1024m -XX:PermSize=128M, maven.version=3.0.4, env.PROGRAMFILES(X86)=C:\Program Files (x86), env.MAVEN_JAVA_EXE="c:\jdk1.6.0_30\bin\java.exe", java.vm.specification.name=Java Virtual Machine Specification, env.LOGONSERVER=\\KSKACHKOV-PC, java.vm.specification.version=1.0, env.PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64, env.COMMONPROGRAMW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files, sun.cpu.endian=little, sun.os.patch.level=Service Pack 1, env.HOME=C:\Users\admin, env.ANT_HOME=C:\apache-ant-1.8.2, java.io.tmpdir=C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\, env.PROCESSOR_REVISION=2a07, java.vendor.url.bug=http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi, env.PROGRAMDATA=C:\ProgramData, env.COMSPEC=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe, os.arch=amd64, java.awt.graphicsenv=sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironment, java.ext.dirs=c:\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\lib\ext;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\lib\ext, env.LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local, user.dir=C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test, line.separator=
, env.CLASSWORLDS_JAR="C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin\..\boot\plexus-classworlds-2.4.jar", java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, env.PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC, env.ERROR_CODE=0, env.USERNAME=admin, file.encoding=Cp1252, env.USERDOMAIN=kskachkov-PC, java.specification.version=1.6, env.=C:=C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test, env.PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6}
[WARNING] Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!
[DEBUG] resource with targetPath null
directory C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\src\main\resources
excludes []
includes []
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\src\main\resources
[DEBUG] no use filter components
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.5:compile (default-compile) @ my-project-usage ---
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:jar:2.5:
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-parameter-documenter:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-error-diagnostics:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-registry:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-descriptor:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-monitor:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-toolchain:jar:1.0:compile
[DEBUG] org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:3.0:compile
[DEBUG] org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-api:jar:1.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-manager:jar:1.9:compile
[DEBUG] org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-javac:jar:1.9:runtime
[DEBUG] Created new class realm plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5
[DEBUG] Importing foreign packages into class realm plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5
[DEBUG] Populating class realm plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5
[DEBUG] Included: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:jar:2.5
[DEBUG] Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:3.0
[DEBUG] Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-api:jar:1.9
[DEBUG] Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-manager:jar:1.9
[DEBUG] Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-javac:jar:1.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-parameter-documenter:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-error-diagnostics:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-registry:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-descriptor:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-monitor:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-toolchain:jar:1.0
[DEBUG] Configuring mojo org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5:compile from plugin realm ClassRealm[plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@3326b249]
[DEBUG] Configuring mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5:compile' with basic configurator -->
[DEBUG] (f) basedir = C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test
[DEBUG] (f) buildDirectory = C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\target
[DEBUG] (f) classpathElements = [C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\classes, C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\org\apache\maven\maven-plugin-api\2.0\maven-plugin-api-2.0.jar, C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\javax\servlet\servlet-api\2.5\servlet-api-2.5.jar, C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar]
[DEBUG] (f) compileSourceRoots = [C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test]
[DEBUG] (f) compilerArguments = {classpath=..\lib\HybridJava.jar;..\lib\HybridJava_rt.jar;..\lib\servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar;classes}
[DEBUG] (f) compilerId = javac
[DEBUG] (f) debug = true
[DEBUG] (f) failOnError = true
[DEBUG] (f) fork = false
[DEBUG] (f) generatedSourcesDirectory = C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\target\generated-sources\annotations
[DEBUG] (f) optimize = false
[DEBUG] (f) outputDirectory = C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\classes
[DEBUG] (f) outputFileName = my-project-usage-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] (f) projectArtifact = com.hybridjava:my-project-usage:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] (f) session = org.apache.maven.execution.MavenSession@4526ba64
[DEBUG] (f) showDeprecation = false
[DEBUG] (f) showWarnings = false
[DEBUG] (f) source = 1.5
[DEBUG] (f) staleMillis = 0
[DEBUG] (f) target = 1.5
[DEBUG] (f) verbose = false
[DEBUG] Using compiler 'javac'.
[DEBUG] Source directories: [C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test]
[DEBUG] Classpath: [C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\classes
C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\org\apache\maven\maven-plugin-api\2.0\maven-plugin-api-2.0.jar
C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\javax\servlet\servlet-api\2.5\servlet-api-2.5.jar
C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar]
[DEBUG] Output directory: C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\classes
[DEBUG] CompilerReuseStrategy: reuseCreated
[DEBUG] Classpath:
[DEBUG] C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\classes
[DEBUG] C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[DEBUG] C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\org\apache\maven\maven-plugin-api\2.0\maven-plugin-api-2.0.jar
[DEBUG] C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\javax\servlet\servlet-api\2.5\servlet-api-2.5.jar
[DEBUG] C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[DEBUG] C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[DEBUG] C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[DEBUG] C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[DEBUG] Source roots:
[DEBUG] C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test
[DEBUG] Command line options:
[DEBUG] -d C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\classes -classpath C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\classes;C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\org\apache\maven\maven-plugin-api\2.0\maven-plugin-api-2.0.jar;C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\javax\servlet\servlet-api\2.5\servlet-api-2.5.jar;C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Users\admin\.m2\repository\com\hybridserverpages\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar; -sourcepath C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test; C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\widgets\com\HybridJava\Lib\EventLog_WS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\Shared1_P.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\Validation_P.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\widgets\com\HybridJava\Sample\TreeNode_WS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\pages\com\HybridJava\Sample\NiceTable_PS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\pages\com\HybridJava\Sample\Ajax_PS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\NiceTable_P.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\pojos\com\HybridJava\Sample\WORDS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\pages\com\HybridJava\Sample\Shared1_PS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\widgets\com\HybridJava\Sample\Validation_WS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\jQuery_P.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\FirstPage_P.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\NiceFrame_P.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\widgets\com\HybridJava\Sample\Ajax_WS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\Ajax_P.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\widgets\com\HybridJava\Sample\DatePicker_WS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\servlet\com\HybridJava\Sample\SimpleServlet.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\pages\com\HybridJava\Sample\NiceFrame_PS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\widgets\com\HybridJava\Sample\PageLayout_WS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\widgets\com\HybridJava\Sample\Gold_WS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\Tree_P.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\pages\com\HybridJava\Sample\FirstPage_PS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\pages\com\HybridJava\Sample\Components_PS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\Components_P.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\widgets\com\HybridJava\Sample\Toggle_WS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\gen\com\HybridJava\Sample\Shared2_P.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\widgets\com\HybridJava\Sample\Submitter_WS.java C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\pojos\com\HybridJava\Sample\AS.java -g -nowarn -target 1.5 -source 1.5 -classpath ..\lib\HybridJava.jar;..\lib\HybridJava_rt.jar;..\lib\servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar;classes
[WARNING] File encoding has not been set, using platform encoding Cp1252, i.e. build is platform dependent!
[INFO] Compiling 28 source files to C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test\classes
[INFO]
[INFO] --- hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:sayhi (default) @ my-project-usage ---
[DEBUG] com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:
[DEBUG] org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0:compile
[DEBUG] javax.servlet:servlet-api:jar:2.5:compile
[DEBUG] com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
[DEBUG] com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
[DEBUG] com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
[DEBUG] com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
[DEBUG] org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.1:runtime
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://hybridjava.com/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of com.hybridjava has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://maven.apache.org/plugins was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of org.apache.maven.plugins has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://hybridjava.com/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of com.hybridjava has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://maven.apache.org/plugins was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of org.apache.maven.plugins has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://hybridjava.com/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of com.hybridjava has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://maven.apache.org/plugins was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of org.apache.maven.plugins has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://hybridjava.com/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of com.hybridjava has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Failure to find com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml in http://maven.apache.org/plugins was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of org.apache.maven.plugins has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG] Created new class realm plugin>com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Importing foreign packages into class realm plugin>com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Populating class realm plugin>com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Included: com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Included: javax.servlet:servlet-api:jar:2.5
[DEBUG] Included: com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-downloadPackage.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Included: com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Included: com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-HybridJava_rt.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Included: com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin-servlet-2_3-fcs-classfiles.jar:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.1
[DEBUG] Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0
[DEBUG] Configuring mojo com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:sayhi from plugin realm ClassRealm[plugin>com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@3326b249]
[DEBUG] Configuring mojo 'com.hybridserverpages:hybridjava-compiler-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:sayhi' with basic configurator -->
[INFO] Hello HybridJava compiler!

... step 2 ...

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Root\MavenTest\Test>

Alex Prohorov
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hey! Finally I was able to move forward. I had to make many guesses and confirm those experimentally. But the most important reason why things did not work was the fact that my Mojo called some big old Java program's Main.main() and that program historically ended with System.exit(0) even if successful. It did not matter with ant, but now I realize that maven runs all its executions in same JVM, so no steps could happen after my Mojo. Altogether it required four POM files.

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic