• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

2D Graphics / Web / Application Designer

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello,

I am an intermediate level web-designer/programmer. I am looking, not only for employment but some experience under my belt. I will work to build a portfolio but some compensation is preferable. My web-site is still under construction http://www.joerdesigner.net, feel free to take a look. Much of the graphics and interactive animations were designed from scratch using a Graphics2D object and java.awt.geom directory of the Java JDK 7. I have a very good working knowledge of bread and butter basics for 2D graphics and animation as well as event handling and persistent data on the JDK as I develop these from scratch without using existing classes unless it is preferable that I do. I study and practice on a daily basis and have for years ( probably somewhat rare in the code, code, code department ). Please respond to this forum and allow a week for contact in regards to any positions or opportunities. Working on 3 or 4 web-pages or a GUI screen for a project is about the right size project to take me 1 day to a week depending on details.

Again the web-site is not finished and not fully operational but it does give you a good idea of the finished product of that I can do.

Warning! Way too comfortable! Do not sit! Try reading this tiny ad instead:
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic