• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Maven locale repo doesn't take in account with artifactory

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello all, I have a 2 module like this:

my "myapp-install-wizard" depend of "myapp-webapp" SNAPSHOT,

I already have a "mvn clean install" of myapp-webapp SNAPSHOT I my locale .m2 repo
by when I try to compile my "myapp-install-wizard" the following stack trace is logged and my build failed:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project myapp-install-wizard: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.myapp:myapp-install-wizard:jar:Head-SNAPSHOT: Could not find art
ifact com.myapp:myapp-webapp:jar:Head-SNAPSHOT in snapshot (http://192.168.1.160:8081/artifactory/libs-snapshot) -> [Help 1]

Normal I don't want to deploy my webapp snapshot in the artifactory, but I want to take the snapshot in my locale .m2 repository ... how I can force maven to take the snapshot in locale repo
if isn't found in remote artifactory repo ?

Thank & best regards,

Adrien

author
Android Eclipse IDE Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Maven will always look in the local repository before going off to look in the remote repository (artifactory). Is yous snapshot in the local repository? Did you double-check that it's there? Did you built it (the snapshotted artifact) using "mvn install"?

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic