• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Sending JMS Message from one system to another system on LAN fails

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi
I am working with Glassfish and OPenMQ bysending & receiving message using a simple web application deployed on my local Glassfish3.1.1
I configured the Queue (named: rksQueue), JMS connectionFactory and jndi on this Glassfinsh and able to send & receive messages successfully.
For that I create object of IntialContext() as shown below then send text messages:

Next, I am trying to deploy this application on a different system which has Glassfish3.1.1. It will send and receive message from this computer to a remote computer which is running on LAN and having the
Queue configured there, (named: rksQueue), JMSconnectionFactory and jndi. So the purpose is to send and receive message from one System and Queue will residing on another system.
The code I have used to access the remote resources are:-

But, When the Message sender is called which is using the above code segment, gives the following exception; which clearly tells that it fails to connect because it is not able to create IIOP listener.
Please note that I have even tried by creating a new Listener from glassfish admin GUI, like:-Configuration->ServerConfiguration->ORB->IIOP Listener->NEW : ip: 10.202.60.171 port 3700. But no progress. I still get the same error:-

[#|2013-04-17T19:52:25.865+0530|SEVERE|glassfish3.1.2|javax.enterprise.resource.corba.ORBUtil|_ThreadID=26;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|IOP00410016: Unable to create IIOP listener on the specified host all interfaces and port 3,700
org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: SEVERE: IOP00410016: Unable to create IIOP listener on the specified host all interfaces and port 3,700 vmcid: OMG minor code: 16 completed: No
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

Please suggest your experience and way to resolve this.

Ramesh Kumar Swarnkar
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Anyone any thought for above query ?

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic