• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Spring/JMS/Camel : USE Camel Processor to delay send until a batch is accumulated

Ranch Hand
Eclipse IDE Spring Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

I am writing a logging framework whereby logger messages are sent via JMS to a central remote queue. I want to first batch the logger messages into a local pre-process queue until a certain number of messages has been batched. Once the batch size is reached I would like to send the batch to the central remote queue.

Sorry I have only just started using camel and I have an extremely tight deadline... I was hoping I could present what I am trying to achieve, followed by my current camel context declaration and someone could tell me what is the syntax to do so...

I am wondering how I can use a camel processor maybe with a choice element on the route from the local to the remote queue to implement this .. my current thinking is to have the local message consumer keep the collection of messages and then have something like :

This is what I have currently :

Your input would be greatly appreciated....

Why is the word "abbreviation" so long? And this ad is so short?
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic