• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

DataTable pagination Issue : DataTable pagination issue: when reloaded, pagination doesnt return to

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

I have a requirement where i include the ui:composition which contains a DataTable into an XHTML page. everytime i click on the hiperlink in XHTML page, ui:composition which contains the datatable is displayed.

I am able to display all details in the DataTable, edit and navigate using the pagination. But the issue here is when i navigate to lets say 5th page, and click on the hiperlink in xhtml page to display (or think as refresh), the Data is loaded from the database, but DataTable pagination still stays on the 5th page.I need it show from the 1st page . please help me out from this issue..

Saloon Keeper
Android Eclipse IDE Tomcat Server Redhat Java Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Paginated table displays are not a feature of the core JSF tag set. So presumably you are using an extended tag set such as RichFaces, IceFaces, or PrimeFaces.

Exact details vary, depending on which extended tag set you use, but there should be a "page number" property that assists the pagination. You'll need to reset it.

Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic