• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

* Welcome Roman Stepanenko

author & internet detective
Eclipse IDE VI Editor Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
This week, we're delighted to have Roman Stepanenko helping to answer questions about a Structural Java Exception search engine called BrainLeg. BrainLeg was created to make troubleshooting of java exceptions as efficient as possible - you search by your entire exception stacktrace, and since BrainLeg searches for exceptions structurally you spend less time looking at irrelevant exceptions and focus on the ones similar to yours!

The promotion starts Tuesday, August 6th 2013 and will end on Friday, August 9th 2013.

We'll be selecting four random posters in this forum to win a full year of premium package for BrainLeg's Private Exception Repository where you can create a unified project support knowledge base across all members of the Dev team, QA, Support, and Operations.

This week, we're delighted to have Roman Stepanenko helping to answer questions about the new software BrainLeg.

Please see the Book Promotion page to ensure your best chances at winning!

Posts in this welcome thread are not eligible for the drawing, and should be reserved for welcoming our guest. Questions posted in this topic are subject to removal.

I really like their logo so I'm taking this week to experiment with including an image in their announcement.

Ranch Hand
MyEclipse IDE Chrome Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Greetings Roman,

Welcome to the Ranch. Hope you have a great time here and come back to visit us often.

And, from the initial sounds of it, more info on BrainLeg is exactly what I need... Because, trying to teach a tech support guy how to get the relevant info from a Java Exception stacktrace is ofttimes exasperating!

As a note, I just gave the Exception Search a spin.... NICE!!! VERY nice!! That is slick. I'll likely be bringing a project over in the VERY near future.

Thanks for all your hard work.

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic