• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Analyze the ERROR Statements in console for JBOSS AS 7.1.1

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi JaiKiran,

I would like to know how to resolve the ERROR entries in Console for Jboss AS 7.1.1.( I mean how to analyze the console statements.)

For example in the following error message:

17:43:52,897 INFO [org.jboss.as.server] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 1) JBAS015870: Deploy of deployment "mysedan.war" was rolled back with failure message {"JBAS014771: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => ["jboss.naming.context.java.module.mysedan.mysedan.env.mysedanDSjboss.naming.context.java.jboss.resources.mysedanDSMissing[jboss.naming.context.java.module.mysedan.mysedan.env.mysedanDSjboss.naming.context.java.jboss.resources.mysedanDS]"]}
17:43:53,585 INFO [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS015877: Stopped deployment mysedan.war in 701ms
17:43:53,600 INFO [org.jboss.as.controller] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 1) JBAS014774: Service status report
JBAS014776: Newly corrected services:
service jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.resources.mysedanDS (new available)

17:43:53,600 ERROR [org.jboss.as.server.deployment.scanner] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 2) {"JBAS014653: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" => {"Operation step-2" => {"JBAS014771: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => ["jboss.naming.context.java.module.mysedan.mysedan.env.mysedanDSjboss.naming.context.java.jboss.resources.mysedanDSMissing[jboss.naming.context.java.module.mysedan.mysedan.env.mysedanDSjboss.naming.context.java.jboss.resources.mysedanDS]"]}}}.

I see most of the error messages are in files like ServerLogger_$logger.java, ServerMessages.i18n.properties etc.

I would like to know how to find files like

[org.jboss.as.controller](DeploymentScanner-threads - 1) JBAS014774

[org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-2)

ERROR [org.jboss.as.server.deployment.scanner] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 2)

Is there any easy way to predict in which jar they are present.

Also, apart from jboss docs, which resources are useful for understanding the Jboss AS 7.1.1 architecture,error messages and the Deployment Flow like starting from EJBBindings, invocations, etc...

By the way, I got that error when I tried to deploy mysedan.war in Jboss AS 7.1.1. I have kept jndi.properties file in classpath with entries

• java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.ejb.client.naming
  • java.naming.factory.initial=org.jboss.naming.remote.client.InitialContextFactory
  • java.naming.provider.url=remote://localhost:4447
  • jboss.naming.client.ejb.context=true

• and used the Datasource

java:jboss/datasources/mysedanDS

and created a module just like ExampleDS.

Please take your time and respond.

Thank you,

Aluru

Aluru Nath
    Greenhorn
    • Mark post as helpful
    • send pies
    Hi JaiKiran,

As per Jboss Community users, I have downloaded GitHub and cloned the libraries. I'm not sure how to upload the changes which I make locally. If you refer any document explaining it,that would be great!

Thanks again,

Aluru

Aluru Nath
    Greenhorn
    • Mark post as helpful
    • send pies

Aluru Nath wrote:Hi JaiKiran,

As per Jboss Community users, I have downloaded GitHub and cloned the libraries. I'm not sure how to check the changes which I make locally to those libraries. If you refer any document explaining it,that would be great!

Thanks again,

Aluru

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic