• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Passed OCEJWCD 6

Ranch Hand
Eclipse IDE Tomcat Server Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello All,

Glad to inform you all that I have cleared OCEJWCD 6 just a day ago. Though I did not get enough score what I expected, it gave me 100 % satisfaction.

I would like to write some of my practice cause I believe it would help even a bit for all those are preparing for that.

From August 2011 onwards, I was preparing for the exam SCWCD 5 with HFSJ theoretically and practically as well. After I came to know that Servlet 3.0 was included with the exam, I took a look at Servlet 3.0 JSR and prepared some hand written notes for future reference. I would strongly recommend you that your hand written notes would help you a lot to get refresh new Servlet 3.0 concepts at the time you prepare for mock exam.

It's advisable to use any one of exam stimulators(The options is up to you. I did not want to mention even anyone of its name)

Here are some quick ways to prepare for the exam:

Read thoroughly HFSJ twice and do the mock exams which are available at the end of each chapter except the first three.

Whatever points you wish to mark on HFJS, feel free to note with pencil. (I have noted around 300+ points on the book)

Read out Servlet 3.0 JSR and take hand written notes as there is no hard copy available for JSR. Spend your valuable time on Annotations and Asynchronous Servlets

Attempt mock exams on your favorite stimulator(s) and have your hand written notes if needed.

On the day when you go for final attempt, have a good sleep to feel fresh and shoot the fruit.

P.S: The questions you are gonna attempt are based on your draw. So, be relax and take the exam if you feel a bit tough. ALL THE BEST

Ranch Hand
Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic