• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Create dynamic xml file like XMl creater but issue

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi, Am trying to create own dynamic xml file to send xml request (xml rpc) to third party server and get response to server,i want to do generalized,not for the particular web services means i get url and all xml elements and values in UI and make manipulate it,In UI normally i mention 20 tags and values,incase some xml from third party response have 15 tags,10 tags or 5 tags that time how to handle this?
i have 20 tags,some response from server has 5 tags rest of 15 tags have to ignore how can i achieve this?
i tried if condition also but it is not works tell me to find out the solution
My code is here

Rancher
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
It seems as if you're asking the same question over and over. This is hard to say without seeing the involved XML formats. Can you give short, relevant excerpts of the source and target formats?

Also, "not works" does not describe the problem. What exactly does this code do now, and what exactly should it do instead? Where exactly are you stuck making the required changes?

Durga Roobini
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Ulf Dittmer wrote:It seems as if you're asking the same question over and over. This is hard to say without seeing the involved XML formats. Can you give short, relevant excerpts of the source and target formats?

Also, "not works" does not describe the problem. What exactly does this code do now, and what exactly should it do instead? Where exactly are you stuck making the required changes?

NO ulf,am doing prototype to manage and simplify all types API in general format and send back to client(phonegap),by doing server side am struck lots of places,so only i told my part of problem so it seems to same question,day by day am facing new problems ,no guidance for me and am fresher so without hestating i post in forum,this is what happeneing.....

BY handling lots of API,facing get/post method upon that request format like xml/json/xml-rpc/soap etc i facing problem one by one,now i can able simplify xml, second one is JSON this is what my previous posting ->trying to convert xml to give standard xml to client ,third currently trying xml-rpc -> sending xml request to server and get response in xml format-so it should fix all types API,i cannot send xml request directly so i create xml file in my java codings and element,value tags get from UI and store in database

I explain here as level of my short knowledge please try to understand,sorry for worse english

Ulf Dittmer
Rancher
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Well, with all due resoect, you seem to have bitten off more than you can chew. I can't really tell from your post what the concrete problems are, and I already mentioned what one would have to know to help with the one you posted above. I think my best advice at this point -which you're not going to like, I'm afraid- is to reduce your project in scope to something more manageable. You seem to want to use numerous technologies that you're unfamiliar with, and that's not a good basis for a successful project.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
If you are trying to create dynamic XML why dont you use JAXB to generate a Object that will map to the XML, all you gave to do is set the elements on the Object and then marshal that object into a stream of XML that you can then send on.

You don't know me, but I've been looking all over the world for. Thanks to the help from this tiny ad:
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic