• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

cannot read manifest file...

Ranch Hand
MySQL Database Spring Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello All,

I have a Java project having Multi module maven project structure. When project is built, Jar is created successfully and it executes properly when run through command line and reads the manifest file wherein fields like: Implementation-Vendor, Implementation-Title, Implementation-Version are added.

But when I try to run same project from eclipse (Right-click on Main class --> Select Run As --> Java Application, project starts successfully but cannot read manifest file as the above said parameter are not found and set to null runtime.

Please help me how to read manifest file when running java application through eclipse.

Thank you...

Rancher
Eclipse IDE Spring Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
How did you import the maven project into eclipse? You should use m2eclipse. If you used the m2eclipse plugin. it should import all the settings from maven POM file correclty

You're not going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy word. Find comfort in this tiny ad:
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic