• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

About Mandatory Training

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,
I have completed the exams and passed the certification. Now I am trying to complete the training in order to be OCMJEA certified. While trying to register the Live virtual class I am stuck at the "Payment Type" page. The only options are "Cheque/Electronic fund transfer/Purchase Order etc" but I do not see a way to pay by credit card.

Has someone from India undergone the training? Can someone please suggest what is the right way forward?

Thanks
Aditya

author
Oracle Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Long back I had inquired about a Sun training. It seems there is no way to pay via the site. You need to reach out to the Sun training center and make the payment with the options they will provide. I guess you can pay by credit card also by visiting their office.

Aditya Kumar
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
You are right Amritendu. I inquired from Oracle's website. They called me and have given me Oracle's bank account details to make the payment - after which they will confirm the training.

Ranch Hand
Mac MySQL Database Java Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
There should also be a way to purchase a voucher first and then to pay for the class with the voucher.
I took LVC back in June and there were several participants from India there, so I guess that the problem with method of payment is not too hard to solve.

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi Aditya,

I have also completed the exam , and paid the mandatory course fee through oracle representative (from Oracle - Gurgon). she sent a course nomination form and bank account details of Oracle through an email. I transfered the money through NEFY and the same been confirmed by them. I am going to take the course which is scheduled on Nov 25. If you need any further details you can reach me (krishhgopal@gmail.com).

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic