• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

ImageJ Plugin Programmer Needed in Dunedin Florida

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
You need to have experience writing ImageJ plugins, written in Java, or a standalone program with the necessary capability. The result will be open sourced to experimenters.

This ImageJ plugin is needed for my Digital Phantom Leaf Photography (DPLP) project. This photo technique demonstrates that a pretty ordinary camera and appropriate software can make the nonphysical leaf vein structure visible, With an area of a physical leaf section cut way the invisible leaf, the phantom leaf, can be made visible. DPLP is explained, including pictures, at this link http://afterlife-knowledge.com/phanpics.html. My DPLP results were replicated by a Frenchman (user name Pascuser on my website.) This link provides some discussion and pictures that are examples of DPLP http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1332171581

I wrote pluggins for this project, years ago, using PhotoShop and Filtermeister, but these were written in C+, only worked well enough to prove the existence of nonphysical leaf structures and I don't want to take the time to learn to write in Java. I want to make this tool available to as many experimenters as possible.

Let let me know about your experience and fees.

Daddymoen

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic