• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

OCPJP Upgrade 8 Mock Exams

MyExamCloud Software Support
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
We just launched OCPJP Upgrade 8 (1Z0-810) Exam Practice Tests at MyExamCloud.com.
Please have a look http://www.myexamcloud.com/onlineexam/viewStudyPlan.html?s=qcLSFRvZllU= and let us know your feedback.

author & internet detective
Eclipse IDE VI Editor Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Congrats on launching EPractice's new site. I understand it is a beta launch and there's a lot to fix. That said, i like the UI. Registration was smooth and worked in Safari with third party stuff blocked. I like that you get the categories on which you scored well/poorly.

I found a number of errors though.

• "beta til Sept 17, 2017" - Two year beta?
  • A number of questions say "choose two" in the question and then right above the answer say "select any one of the given answer". The grammar is wrong and more importantly, the instructions conflict
  • A number of questions say "Assume all necessary importing have done". This isn't good grammar
  • #1 - Line 19 says to assume necessary imports. Imports can't be in the middle of a program
  • #11 - In choice D, "If we chance the print method" should be "If we change the print method"
  • #18 - It says which is inserted in line 12, but a line is there. Do you mean replace or to leave it blank?
  • #20 - Line 10 prints the sum, but the line we fill in prints out directly rather than assigning to that variable
  • #21 - I'm pretty sure no second answer. Supplier/Consumer have differnet method. Predicate returns bookean , not R. UnaryOperator doesn't have R
  • #26 - Choices are about compilation failing at lines 11 and 13. Line 11 is } and there is no line 13
  • #27 - "Which of the following functional interface" - should be interfaces

•  
    Jhonson Fernando
    MyExamCloud Software Support
    • Mark post as helpful
    • send pies
    Thanks Jeanne for your valuable comments about MyExamCloud's OCPJP Upgrade 8 Mock Exams .

We have fixed following technical issues and content issues are taken care by our authors. I will let you know once we done.

BETA date changed to September 17, 2015.
    A number of questions say "choose two" in the question and then right above the answer say "select any one of the given answer". The grammar is wrong and more importantly, the instructions conflict. - Fixed

Enthuware Software Support
    • Mark post as helpful
    • send pies
    Looks great indeed

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
      Bookmark Topic Watch Topic