• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

One more on Am I prepared ?

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello everybody and Roel,

Could you please analyze my chances here ? I am appearing for the test on Sunday afternoon, 2 days from now. I am doing Enthuware exams and here are my scores so far:

Foundatoin: 79
1: 74 %
2: 75 %
3: 79 %
4. 90 %
5: 83 %
6: 91 %

I'll do the last day test tomorrow ( Friday ) and review all of them thoroughly on Saturday. I found enthuware exams to be veerrrry tricky and hard. I want to know if the real exam is as hard as enthuware mocks ? and with that scores, am I prepared for a 90+ score ? I am pretty confident I'll pass the test, I am just chasing a better score now.

I was able to finish all the tests in time and these are my first attempt scores.

Please advise.

Thanks

Sheriff
Hibernate jQuery Eclipse IDE Spring MySQL Database AngularJS Tomcat Server Chrome Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator

Venny Ra wrote:Hello everybody and Roel,

Always nice to be mentioned seperately

Venny Ra wrote:Could you please analyze my chances here ?

Sure! Although remember it's only some advice, not a guarantee (so no refunds )

Venny Ra wrote:I want to know if the real exam is as hard as enthuware mocks ?

If you read the many experiences of other ranchers on the OcajpWallOfFame, the enthuware mocks are generally considered to be (a little) harder, more difficult than the actual exam.

Venny Ra wrote:and with that scores, am I prepared for a 90+ score ? I am pretty confident I'll pass the test, I am just chasing a better score now.

I was able to finish all the tests in time and these are my first attempt scores.

If you have taken the enthuware mock exams in exam mode (meaning: first attempt + using nothing else but pen and paper + finishing all questions in time), you'll almost guaranteed to pass the exam with these scores. There is an unofficial rule of thumb (created by meself based on experiences of many ranchers): if you consistently score +80% on the Enthuware mock exams, you'll be very likely to pass the exam (but again, it's not a guarantee). And you'll probably pass with a good score as well. Will it be 90+? That's very hard (even impossible) to tell. But again from the experiences of other ranchers: it seems your score on the Last Day Test is a very good indication of your score on the actual exam (sometimes it was even exactly the same).

Hope it helps!
Kind regards,
Roel

I will suppress my every urge. But not this shameless plug:
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic