• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Unable to access application on JBoss 3.2.3

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

I have created a web project using WSAD 5.0 and created a ear file using export function. Later I deployed this ear file to JBoss. I copied the file into C:\JBoss-3.2.3\server\default\deploy directory.The sever.log showing below information. I'm getting Page Not Found message when I try to access this application using url http://<ipaddressofmymachine>/Monitor/Main

I really appreciate anu suggestions. Thanks much

INFO [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] Starting deployment of package: file:/C:/JBoss-3.2.3/server/default/deploy/EnterpriseApps.ear

INFO [org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer] Init J2EE application: file:/C:/JBoss-3.2.3/server/default/deploy/EnterpriseApps.ear

INFO [org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.EmbeddedTomcatService] deploy, ctxPath=/Monitor, warUrl=file:/C:/JBoss-3.2.3/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp52018EnterpriseApps.ear-contents/Monitor.war/

INFO [org.jboss.web.localhost.Engine] SingleSignOnContextConfig[/Monitor]: Added certificates -> request attribute Valve

Unable to invoke setDelegate on class loader rg.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.WebCtxLoader$ENCLoader@2ba

INFO [org.jboss.web.localhost.Engine] StandardManager[/Monitor]: Seeding random number generator class java.security.SecureRandom

INFO [org.jboss.web.localhost.Engine] StandardManager[/Monitor]: Seeding of random number generator has been completed

INFO [org.jboss.web.localhost.Engine] StandardWrapper[/Monitor efault]: Loading container servlet default

INFO [org.jboss.web.localhost.Engine] StandardWrapper[/Monitor:invoker]: Loading container servlet invoker

INFO [org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer] Started J2EE application: file:/C:/JBoss-3.2.3/server/default/deploy/EnterpriseApps.ear

INFO [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] Deployed package: file:/C:/JBoss-3.2.3/server/default/deploy/EnterpriseApps.ear

INFO [org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] Started jboss.deployment:type=DeploymentScanner,flavor=URL

INFO [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] Deployed package: file:/C:/JBoss-3.2.3/server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml

Dilip kumar
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
It is working if I use http://<ipaddressofmymachine>:8080/Monitor/Main

Wondering how to make application work without putting the port 8080

Thanks

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi!
Assuming you're using the default settings, the 8080 part is in the tomcat configuration. In server/default/deploy/ there's probably a folder that ends in .sar. in that, there's META-INF. you should be able to tweek the port in there. If you make 8080 to 80, you won't need the port piece of the URL you were using.

Good luck!

--Jeff

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Dilip
are you able to resolve the issue. Share the info if you did.
thanks a bunch
Sirisha.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
locate server.xml
in C:\jboss-3.2.3\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat50.sar folder
change 8080 to 80
<!-- A HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080 -->
<Connector port="80" address="${jboss.bind.address}"

Shiang

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Is this a tiny ad?
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic