Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Java Programmer Needed in Englewood >

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
This corporation is the largest supplier of IT products, services and consulting in the world. They need an
Job Code:COJ8384
Job: Java Programmer
Date: February 28, 2000
Contract: 6 months
Rate: $40/hr; OPEN DOE
Salary: W2 ONLY
Job Description:
Need experienced Java Programmer to start contract with a busy
project providing support and maintenance for outside customer's internet application. Some new development will be needed - primarily modernization of existing application. Contractor must have good working knowledge of UNIX, JAVA, and servlet technology. Other tools that will be utilized are HTML, JavaScript, Java 1.1, Servlets, JDBC, UNIX Script, CGI and Object Modeling. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.

Anonymous
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I am a programmer with 7 years experience with Java/HTML/Javascript, 3 years with oracle/PLSQL/JSP/mysql/cgi/gui...more..
I can work remotely from Illinois if you are interested. I currently work from home using a broadband connection, instant messaging, email, and video confrencing. I am an extremely competant java programmer, and have worked on an endless number of applications. I recently went back to school to get an electrical engineering degree, however computer science was my first love. From August to January I will be availble to work about 30 hours per week. I am a very fast programmer and learn quickly. email to pataky@yahoo.com if interested.

Ranch Hand
MySQL Database Suse
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
please refrain from raising old job offers from the dead. This job is over 3 years old, and most likely filled or downsized out. Please check the post Date of the original message before replying to such posts.
topic closed
Jamie

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic