• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Algoruthms in Java Part 5 Graph Algorithms by Robert Sedgewick

Bartender
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
<pre>Author/s : Robert Sedgewick
Publisher : Addison-Wesley
Category : Advanced Java
Review by : Gregg Bolinger
Rating : 10 horseshoes
</pre>
Robert Sedgewick continues his discussion on algorithms in java with the second book of his Algorithms in Java series. Graph algorithms is Part 5.
My favorite aspect of this book is the fact that Robert talks about algorithms in a very generic sense. As algorithms should be discussed. But then he shows me how to use and construct these algorithms using a language that I am familiar with; Java.
Robert wastes no time jumping right into the topic of discussion. And from cover to cover there are code samples, illustrations, graphs, and very understandable explanations.
Anyone reading this book better know what they are getting into. This book assumes more than intermediate knowledge of the Java language, but assumes nothing about your knowledge of graph algorithms. So be prepared to be intrigued, a little confused at times, but most of all, educated.

More info at Amazon.com
More info at Amazon.co.uk

Looky! I'm being abducted by space aliens! Me and this tiny ad!
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic