- Ant, Maven and Other Build Tools Forum
- Official Ant Manual
- Official Ant FAQ
- Ant's Having Problems? Page
- JavaRanch Journal Ant article
- Advanced Ant Techniques, a two-part series in the JavaRanch Journal - Part 1 Part 2
- Invoking Apache Ant programmatically - Making use of Ant buildfiles from within your Java code
- How can I create my own Ant task? See AntTask for an example.
- I don't want to use Maven, but still want to automate dependency management; what can I do? That's what Apache Ivy is for.
- javac task doesn't copy non Java files
- ant javac
- Ant Error
- How can I get ANT, SVN and CruiseControl technologies to work together?
- See AntSvnCruiseControl for a great howto guide!
- Where can I find information on WAS Ant tasks?
- WAS Ant task documentation
- Where can I find the WAS ant tasks jar file?
- The jar is located here: <WAS Directory>/AppServer/lib
- Maven - The Definitive Guide
- Maven WAR
- Maven Plugin - keep them up-to-date