A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
IDEs, Version Control and other tools
JBuilder & IntelliJ IDEA
Joined: Nov 12, 2001
Apr 13, 2005 00:23:00
I am interested in some of the capabilities of these particular IDEs...
1. Does it include support for Performance Profiling & Memory profiling? (or is plug-in required?)
2. Does it have
& Struts built-in support (or does one have to use a particular plug-in)?
3. Does it provide automatic code tips, code coach, and wizards?
4. Is this IDE productive to the engineer?
5. Can this support Oracle10g AS?
1. Does it contain collaborative features? (team synchronization, support for code synchronization)? For use in for example, XP styled programming?
2. Is this IDE productive to the engineer?
3. Can this support Oracle10g AS?
I've been researching this and it seems like JBuilder is most capable IDE to this day! (Please no more IDE wars, just seeking constructive insight).
I agree. Here's the link:
subject: JBuilder & IntelliJ IDEA
Is Eclipse really this hard? And how did it get so popular?
Distinctive features of IntelliJ
How Tomcat Works book - IDE question
IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 Features
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2014