Granny's Programming Pearls
"inside of every large program is a small program struggling to get out"
A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
KVM for MacOSX and WinXP?
Joined: Nov 12, 2001
Aug 31, 2004 19:46:00
Hello, I run WinXP and am aspiring to buy a G5...
I have two questions:
(1) Will I be able to use my M$ Optical Desktop Pro (wireless keyboard and wireless mouse) on the MacOSX?
(2) What's the best KVM to use, in order, to switch between both operating systems?
(3) The Apple keyboard has a CD Eject button, how would I map that on the M$ Optical Desktop Pro?
Author and ninkuma
Joined: Jan 10, 2002
Aug 31, 2004 21:28:00
1) I've never known a mouse not to work with Mac OS X.
2) Never used one so I cannot say.
3) It's usually mapped to F12, but I guess it all depends upon the keyboard.
[ August 31, 2004: Message edited by: Bear Bibeault ]
Asking smart questions
Books by Bear
It is sorta covered in the
JavaRanch Style Guide
subject: KVM for MacOSX and WinXP?
DHCP, Dedicated Server, & Networking for Red Hat 9.0
Importing Internet Explorer Favorites
Wireless Toolkit under Virtual PC on OSX?
Java VM/API for Palm Development
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2013