This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
The company is located at San Diego, CA. We offer a full benefit package including stock options and healthcare. We are currently looking for Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer. The ideal candidate should have BA/BS/MS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technology.
Immigration Status: Should be authorized to work in U.S. H1-B Holders Fine. We will transfer the H1-B.
Salary range is 70k-100k depending on your experience. The salary will be according to the experience and past salary history, and its negotiable.
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with Java Best Practices.
- 2-5+ years experience in Software Development
- 2+ years of J2EE/Java Experience
- Should have strong knowledge of java servlet and JSP development.
- Has a good understanding of data structure, and is familiar with PL/SQL programming.
- Good Object Oriented design skills
- Experience with Java architecture
- Experience with identifying and applying J2EE/Java patterns
- Working knowledge of Oracle and MYSQL
- Familiarity with XML and associated technologies (parsers, XSL, etc.)
- Is an effective team player, able to work with people in different roles.
- Has high quality communication skills, both orally and in writing.