Joined: Dec 08, 2004
I have a problem like,
1. I have a jsp(index.jsp) with one text field and one submit button.
2. Upon clicking the submit button I am disabling the button and submitting the form to the action class which will perform business logic and forwards to a jsp (spell.jsp) page.
3. In this page(spell.jsp) I hava a textarea and two buttons "Spell Check" and "Submit" if the users enters some text and presses the spell check button for the first time the ActiveX object "Word.Application" warning message is displayed.
4. if I remain in the same page(spell.jsp) and presses the sepll check buton mutliple times the ActiveX warning message will not be display.
5. If I press back button and navigate to the first page(index.jsp) and press submit button which will perform step 2 and if I press spell check button I am receiving ActiveX warning message again.
My Question is this was not happining when I removed the button disabling feature in page one (index.jsp)!!!
This is a post production problem and I have lot of pressure on me, If any one can suggest a solution or reason why this is happining It would be of great help.
Thanks in advance. Kamalakar.
Senthil B Kumar
Joined: Feb 09, 2004
As a web user, usually people are afraid of using ActiveX controls. So the default setting in IE is medium safety, which prompts the user before it being getting executed.
however, this setting can be changed in the Internet Options --> Tools menu.
Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hated. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth.
Currently I Reside HereWEBlog