Oracle Corp is looking for Middleware Architects 7/18 posted Anytown, USA
Laurie E Sanger
posted 9 years ago
Oracle Fusion Middleware Architecture team has immediate openings for qualified Application Server Architects who want to join in the front line of emerging Fusion Middleware technologies at Oracle. You will have the opportunity to be involved in designing and implementing various cutting edge solutions using different Application Server components for the some of the most leading oracle customers.
As an architect you will tasked with the following kinds (but not limited to) of engagements
Building High Availability Middleware Architectures including Clustering, load balancing, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Recovery Provide technology blueprints, roadmaps, and optimization and migration strategies Design and build best practices architectures for Portal, BI, Web Services, J2EE, Integration, Collaboration and Fusion Applications Performance Tuning and Infrastructure Re-factoring Lead context specific technology workshops and discovery sessions for customers
- A BS or BA in related field
- At least 10-12 years overall experience in software engineering, IT leadership, infrastructure solutions or similar technical roles
- Deep knowledge of Middleware technologies such as Apache, J2EE, Messaging, LDAP, B2B, BPM, Portal, Collaboration, Search etc
- Knowledge of Oracle Application Server 9iAS, Oracle AS 10g is preferred.
- Knowledge of leading App Servers such as JBOSS, Web logic Web sphere is preferred.
- Knowledge of Linux and/or other leading Unix operating systems is a must
- Knowledge of Oracle DB (9i, 10g) and RAC is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients
100% Travel - Candidates MUST be willing and able to travel 100%. Candidates can live anywhere in US or Canada as long as they can travel 100%.
This is a full time salaried position with full company benefits. Sorry no agencies or contractors will be considered.