File APIs for Java Developers
Manipulate DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and many others from your application.
A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Win a copy of
OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide 1Z0-808
this week in the
Experienced or freshers with web technolgoy knowledge - Delhi
Sunil Kumar Gupta
Joined: Aug 26, 2005
Aug 23, 2006 02:22:00
Uzanto is looking to hire AJAX / Ruby on Rails / RIA hackers in Delhi.
They are looking for experienced professional and also freshers : having an existing personal web project is a huge plus
They will teach you Ruby if you already know PHP, CSS and other web stuff.
If you�re interested, send your resume to
mention �AJAX / Ruby on Rails / RIA, Reference - Sunil Gupta� in your mail subject line.
Uzanto says : here is our top 11 reasons why you should work for Uzanto.
1) Opportunity to work for a cool product startup, instead of being a code-monkey, at one of the big Indian software services company
2) A chance to build a killer product here in New Delhi, whose beta customers include some of largest web/technology companies of the world- yes, you can guess WHO we are referring to�
3) Exposure to AJAX, FLEX, Flash, and any other rich web technology that has been or will be invented
4) Get products hard-coded into your DNA- no deluded clients, no tense midnight meetings, just unrelenting, serendipitious product development work
5) Exposure to the �traditional� enterprise stack:
, SQLSERVER etc
6) Exposure to �nontraditional� enterprise stack: LAMP / Ruby on Rails
7) We are based in Delhi and will remain there. No commuting to Gurgaon or Noida. No moving to Bangalore.
8) No office politics, paperwork, meetings, or other corporate bullshit- we�d prefer to die rather than have those at our workplace
9) Generous pay packages and bonus structure
10) Get known! We encourage our employees to blog about their work.
11) We are currently working on another killer Web2.0 application; you get a chance to build that from scratch .
To get a flavour of Uzanto visit
[ August 23, 2006: Message edited by: Sunil Kumar Gupta ]
[ August 23, 2006: Message edited by: fred rosenberger ]
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
Daily Technology Tips
I agree. Here's the link:
subject: Experienced or freshers with web technolgoy knowledge - Delhi
New Article: Scriptless JSP Pages: The Front Man
Java Developers for start-ups in Austin!
Opening for Scala Professional
A song for people working away from home
companies working in JAVA Technologies
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2015