Fed-up of living in a tiny 800 Sq Ft house and paying a fortune to do so?
Tired of paying State income taxes? Want to pay 0% instead?
If you want a high standard of living at an extremely low-cost, then you need to move to the Dallas suburb of Plano, TX, where DISYS has an excellent opportunity for a Mid-Level J2EE Application Developer. Our client is a true American Icon experiencing tremendous growth with its business and career opportunities. Offering a benefits package and work environment that few employers can match, relocating to Plano will give you everything you need to enjoy an unparalleled quality of life - inside and outside of the workplace.
The Mid-Level J2EE Application Developer is responsible for analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of new and existing applications. To be considered for this Permanent position, applicants must possess the following:
* 4 Year Degree or equivalent work experience. Bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
* US Citizenship, Permanent Resident status [i.e. Green Card] or EAD. There is NO Visa sponsorship for this position.
* 4+ years of application development experience using a structured software development lifecycle/methodology.
* 4+ years relational database (SQL) exposure.
* 3 years OOAD experience with J2EE technologies consisting of at least 2 years each in XML, platform messaging ( using JMS, MQ, or equivalent ), & Servlets.
* Experience implementing EAI solutions on an SOA platform a plus.
* Experience developing dynamic web pages using JSP, XSLT, or JSF a plus.
* Ability to analyze business requirements, create development requirements, document and create unittest plans for small to medium size projects.
* Experience in development, enhancements, day-to-day maintenance, unit testing and systems integration testing for reports and system interfaces.
So, if you�re a successful J2EE Developer and tired of seeing your paycheck go to an inflated mortgage or the state�s coffers, contact David Parkes, Senior Account Executive at, firstname.lastname@example.org or, 214.329.0127.
DISYS provides Information Technology Staff Augmentation and Recruitment Services to a host of Fortune 500 companies. The industries we serve are:
- Banking and finance
- Government and defense
- Energy and utilities
- Healthcare sciences
- Technology and consulting
- Transportation and logistics
For more information about DISYS visit our website.