Responsible for the design, development, and support of the TRIRIGA Development J2EE compliant Platform. Works with many different teams in order to deliver high quality solutions. Manages resolutions of software technical issues. Must be team-work oriented and customer-oriented. Must be ambitious, innovative, highly-motivated and enjoy working as part of a team. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
-2-3 years Java & J2EE experience
-Strong Object Oriented Design background
-Experience with advanced development environments and infrastructure
-Full Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Experience with J2EE Web Technologies (Servlets, JSP, at least one MVC framework such as; Struts or Spring MVC)
- Experience with J2SE technologies � File I/O, JDBC, networking
- Experience with integration technologies � XML, XSLT, SOAP, Web Services
- Experience using XML and XSLT in the presentation tier
- Experience with lifecycle tools such as ANT and JUnit
- Experience using source control such as Perforce, ClearCase, SourceSafe, etc.
- Experience with application servers such as WebSphere, Weblogic, and JBoss
BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience