This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
Dissero (http://www.dissero.com) is the premier recruiting firm focused on emerging growth companies in the Boston area. Our client is an emerging growth company in the �Alternative Energy� industry. We have been engaged to conduct a search for a Programmer/Analyst to join their Business Applications team.
Our client is a stable, rapidly growing software company in Medford. Their products and professional services help large textbook (K-12) publishing companies leverage their content assets to compete in today�s digital world. This company combines the best of both worlds, as this division is very entrepreneurial, yet with the backing of a billion dollar organization that is a leader in their sector.
We have been engaged to conduct a search for a Senior Software Engineer to join their core platform development team
Not only will you have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, but your work will have a social impact as you are ultimately creating products that help facilitate the learning process between teachers and students.
* Work within the project team as a primary contributor from development through implementation.
* Develop new functionality and enhancements for current and future requirements.
* Familiar with J2EE Application servers (JBoss, BEA Weblogic, and/or IBM WebSphere).
* Familiar with RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, and/or MS SQL Server).
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent understanding of software development processes and lifecycles.
* Strong understanding of web concepts, technology, and tools.
* Must be capable of writing, debugging, and testing software code that meets the requirement specifications.
* Excellent understanding of computer networks as they relate to software and database design, development, and implementation.
* Proven ability to work amidst changing deadlines and shifting priorities.
* Proven ability to work independently and in a team setting.
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
Desired Qualifications (not required)
* Familiar with Spring Framework.
* Familiar with Hibernate.
Salary is negotiable, excellent benefits. Prior client facing experience is a plus but not a necessity. Have the opportunity to be working with the latest technologies and be involved with a socially responsible company. Please send resumes to Chris at Chris@dissero.com. This is a full-time position for U.S. Citizens only, no HB-1 Visa holders.