Thompson Technologies has a unique opportunity with a J2EE / Microsoft Certified Gold Partner Consulting firm with 2 J2EE Developer positions available in the Los Angeles area.
So what�s so unique?
- Many salaried consulting positions require 100% travel. Our client's consultants typically travel less then 30% of time
- Many consulting companies have an ambiguous Bonus Program that you "might" get. Our client's bonus program is set up in such a way that you will be paid additional compensation monthly and annually based on your specific time contributions and utilization. NO SURPRISES! You have direct control over your income.
- How about an allowance to pay for the expensive Gym Membership you were dreaming about? They have that too.
- Not to mention working for an organization with World Class standards in Software Development.
Want to hear more? Read on.
Thompson Technologies currently has 2 openings for J2EE Developers in the Los Angeles, CA area.
- 1 to 3 years of application development experience with J2EE including 2 more of the following: Java, JSP, EJB�s, Struts, XML, and Weblogic.
- Database programming experience using SQL Server, SQL, Oracle and Stored Procedures.
-Portal development experience with LifeRay or JBOSS.
-Strong ability to work in a customer interfacing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidates should possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong verbal and communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a team environment is essential.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements is necessary.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Must be willing to travel within the Los Angeles/Orange County area.
- Competitive salaries, bonus plans and a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, and vision.
-401K Matching Plan starts immediately (Matching 6%)
Thompson Technologies has been named several times as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 500. We have recently been selected as one of Atlanta's 50 fastest growing companies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle! Our growth is due mainly to a partnering approach with our Clients. We are focused on making our Clients successful, and we do it with honesty and integrity. [ October 18, 2007: Message edited by: Candace Underwood ]