Granny's Programming Pearls
"inside of every large program is a small program struggling to get out"
A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Front-End OOP Developer (New York, NY)
Joined: Apr 25, 2008
Apr 25, 2008 09:31:00
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting for Lead Application Developer with strong Front-End OOP experience for a contract to hire position in Midtown Manhattan for a leading marketing company.
* At least five years experience with object oriented programming (ideally C++ or
* Background must be front-end focused, not looking for backend
* Experience with Flex or Flash
* Knowledge of Windows and its APIs
* Experience with development of consumer applications
* Experience with Microsoft SQL
This is an on site opportunity here in NYC, and cannot be done remotely.
How to Apply:
Please send me a copy of your resume in a Word format with all your contact details directly to
No third parties
No corp to corp/1099
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
I agree. Here's the link:
subject: Front-End OOP Developer (New York, NY)
Countdown to certification - Will need some advice
3 Java Developer contract needs in Pittsburgh
Front End Or Server Side
How to negotiate corp to corp rates
Java Struts Developer
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2015