This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Join an energetic group of technology professionals who are focused on delivering innovative solutions to our customers nationwide. This is a unique and challenging opportunity to work with a highly motivated team in a positive, fast-paced environment, where your experience, creative thinking and exceptional skills will be appreciated and rewarded. Based in Kirkland, the company was recently named one of Washington�s �Best Places to Work� by Washington CEO magazine, and was recognized by Deloitte & Touche as not only the fastest growing technology company in Washington state, but the ninth fastest-growing technology company in North America.
* Review/create technical specifications. Review functional specification and work with the project team to provide technical solutions that meet the needs of the business.
* Manage work on an ongoing basis to ensure target, on-time delivery and provide continuous improvement and updates.
* The ability to write clear technical specifications and to explain technical ideas and designs to peers and management, and independent problem solving abilities are required.
* The candidate must be able to work in a team environment, taking project from specification to end user acceptance. Must have a proven record of delivering software products.
* 3+ years of experience creating web applications using PHP and MySQL.
* Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming practices and Model, View, Controller paradigm. Experience with use of OO constructs in PHP 5.0 is a plus
* Proficient in SQL and understanding of relational database and schema creation.
* Commitment to quality, customer service and teamwork.
* Experience working with Java, C#, or other pure object-oriented language a plus.
* Experience working with Zend Technologies a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.