aspose file tools*
The moose likes Certification Results and the fly likes Passed SCJP 1.4 with 100% Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Certification Results
Bookmark "Passed SCJP 1.4 with 100%" Watch "Passed SCJP 1.4 with 100%" New topic
Author

Passed SCJP 1.4 with 100%

Robert Miller
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 18, 2004
Posts: 56
I just felt the need to brag!

I studied the Mughal book, did the exams in the Sierra book the weekend before, and did all of the mock exams I could find on the web. I felt pretty comfortable with about 80% of the questions and took educated guesses on the other 20%. I was shocked when I got a perfect score.

Robert
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3231
    
    6
Impressive !!!
Congratulations !!!

regards,
MZ


Free SCDJWS 5.0 Study Guide - SCDJWS 5.0 Quiz (How to get SCDJWS 5.0 Quiz)
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Web Services Developer Certified Expert Exam Study Guide and Quiz
Beny Na
Ranch Hand

Joined: May 26, 2004
Posts: 159
cogratulations....

Hai Lin
Ranch Hand

Joined: May 23, 2004
Posts: 79
impressed! Keep going with high score as SCWCD, SCJD...
I got 91% in SCJP, and last Thursday only got 82% in SCWCD, I felt a little for my SCWCD score, but I don't wanna test it again just for the high score. I'm preparing SCBCD now, trying to go above 90%.

Hai
Shruthi Molakaseema
Greenhorn

Joined: Jun 10, 2004
Posts: 9
Impressive!!!

cogratulations....
Sanyev Babu
Ranch Hand

Joined: Dec 18, 2003
Posts: 132
Wow what a score!!!

Congrats Robert
Sanyev
Glenn Castro
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 24, 2003
Posts: 78
Cheers!



Glenn Castro<br />Sun Certified Web Component Developer
Robert Miller
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 18, 2004
Posts: 56
Thanks everybody for the kudos. I'm having a terribly hard time with my job search and I could use all of the support I can get. :-)

Robert
Jan Rotthaus
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 23, 2004
Posts: 56
Many congratulations! I only got 96%

Good luck for your job search,

Jan


SCJP 1.4, SCJD, SCBCD 1.3, SCMAD 1.0
SCPBDA7, SCPBDP7, SCAPC8
OCUP Fundamental
Nicholas Cheung
Ranch Hand

Joined: Nov 07, 2003
Posts: 4982
Congrad!!!

You are the one!!!

Best wishes in your job hunting.

Nick


SCJP 1.2, OCP 9i DBA, SCWCD 1.3, SCJP 1.4 (SAI), SCJD 1.4, SCWCD 1.4 (Beta), ICED (IBM 287, IBM 484, IBM 486), SCMAD 1.0 (Beta), SCBCD 1.3, ICSD (IBM 288), ICDBA (IBM 700, IBM 701), SCDJWS, ICSD (IBM 348), OCP 10g DBA (Beta), SCJP 5.0 (Beta), SCJA 1.0 (Beta), MCP(70-270), SCBCD 5.0 (Beta), SCJP 6.0, SCEA for JEE5 (in progress)
Ko Ko Naing
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 08, 2002
Posts: 3178
Congrats!!! It's perfect... You are the MAN!!!


Co-author of SCMAD Exam Guide, Author of JMADPlus
SCJP1.2, CCNA, SCWCD1.4, SCBCD1.3, SCMAD1.0, SCJA1.0, SCJP6.0
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: Passed SCJP 1.4 with 100%