1) In order to install the WebSphere Portal V5.1 Test Environment, a developer needs to select which of the following?
A. "Custom" install option when installing WebSphere Portal V5.1, then choose the option "WebSphere Portal Test Environment". B. "Full" install option when installing WebSphere Portal V5.1 and when WebSphere Portal Test Environment automatically gets installed. C. "Test Environment" install option when using WebSphere Portal V5.1 installer. D. "Portal Test Environment" install option during Rational Application Developer V6 installation.
2) All of the following statements are valid about debugging portlets remotely EXCEPT:
A. Some temporary resources and the configuration on the portal server are automatically generated during testing or debugging of a portlet on a remote server. They can be deleted by performing the Reset Portlets action. B. To debug a program remotely, the program must be able to be launched in debug mode on the remote machine so that it will wait for a connection from the debugger. C. Remote debugging is useful when debugging programs on dedicated machines such as web servers. D. To use Server Attach to debug a portlet or portal on a server, the portal server is first started in normal mode.
3) For which portlet feature is local debugging with Rational Application Developer V6.0 NOT supported?
A. Vault service B. Cooperative portlets C. Struts D. Personalization
4) When starting the portal server in the WebSphere Portal Test Environment, the portal server fails to start. A message is also displayed indicating that the server start failed because port 9081 is already in use. Which of the following is the MOST probable cause?
A. Rational Application Developer is running under port 9081 B. Disable WAS Security and issue command "startServer WebSphere_Portal" C. The application server "WebSphere_Portal" is started D. The developer did not correctly associate the WAR file with the test environment server
5) A developer is working on creating custom themes and skins. To view changes to the theme and skin JSPs without restarting the portal server, application server can be forced to automatically check for new versions of JSPs. In which of the following files does the entry "reloadingEnabled ="false" need to be changed?
A. ibm-web-ext.xml B. ibm-web.xml C. ibm-web-ext.xmi D. ibm-web-bnd.xmi
6) Which of the following statements is valid about Workplace Solutions Catalog?
A. Workplace Solutions Catalog does not allow portlets to be searched based on solutions or provider name. B. Workplace Solutions Catalog can be personalized based on profile information. C. Some Portlets available for download from the Workplace Solutions Catalog site contain source code information. D. Rational Application Developer is downloaded from the Workplace Solutions Catalog site for developing portlets.
7) If the portal theme were changed to move the navigation region from the left side to the right side of the page, which file should be modified?
A. Navigation.xml B. Navigation.jsp C. Default.jsp D. Banner.jsp
8) A team of developers will create custom themes for WebSphere Portal V5.1. Which is the BEST tool for the team to use?
A. Portal Toolkit B. Java Editors C. WebSphere Portal Application Integrator D. Page Designer in Rational Application Developer
9) A developer needs to create a portlet that contains only static information from an existing URL. What is the BEST out-of-box portlet option for the developer?
A. JSP Portlet B. Web Clipping Portlet C. HTML Portlet D. Rational Application Developer Portlet
10) According to the JSR 168 specification, objects stored in the session using the PORTLET_SCOPE must be:
A. Available to all portlets of the web application during requests for all porlet windows. B. Available to the portlet during requests for the same portlet window that the objects were stored from. C. Protected from other web components of the portlet application. D. Used in conjunction with the APPLICATION_SCOPE in order to preserve the objects true state.
11) A portlet can enable each user to initialize with some unique data, such as a favorite web site or background color. According to the JSR 168 specification, where should this data be stored?
A. PortletApplicationSettings B. PortletConfig C. PortletSession D. PortletPreferences