This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
1. What could be the purpose of an Application server to have more than one EJB Container
2. How multiple clients can access entity bean concurrently ?. Can multiple entity beans represent the same record and can there be more than one EJBObjects?
3. What are the different ways a Container uses the primary key object ?
4. An entity bean that does not have a local interface can have only unidirectional relationships from itself to other entity beans. The lack of a local interface prevents other entity beans from having a relationship to it. Please explain this.
5. The cascade-delete option cannot be specified for a many-to-many relationship. Why ?