Dear sir i have some objective type question i am not sure its answer i would like to know the answer of these question which are as below.
1) which session management technique does not transfer session information between a client and server? a. URL rewriting. b. Cookies. c. Servlet session API. d. Hidden Fields
2) select the correct option that specifies the two exception classes that handle servlet-realted exception. a. IOException,ServletException b. ServletException,UnavailableException c. UnavailableException,IOException d. IOException,ServletException
3) which of the following deployment descriptor elements allows specifying the exception type to map to an error page? a. <error> b. <error-page> c. <exception> d. <exception-type>
4) select the correct code snippet that imports the java.io and java.util packages in a JSP page. The scope of the response object of a JSP application limits to the: a. <%@ page import="java.io.*; java.util.*"%> b. <%@ page import="java.lang.*","java.util.* " %> c. <%@ page import="java.io.*, java.util.*"%> d. <%@ page import="java.io.*, java.util.*"%>
5) select the correct option which specifies the useBean action tag to include a javaBean named TestBean: a. <jsp:useBean id="test" name="TestBean" > b. <jsp:useBean id="test" name="TestBean" /> c. <jsp:useBean id="TestBean"> d. <%jsp:useBean id="test" name="TestBean" %>
6) The method not defined in the Tag interface is: a. doStart() b. doEnd() c. doAfterBody() d. doInitBody()
I am trying to give answers 1. C 2. A 3. B 4. C, D (btw whts the difference between these two options...I think both are same) 5. None of them is right.Because you have to specify either class or type. 6. C & D (I am assuming that first thwo options are doStartTag() and doEndTag(), otherwise answer will be A,B,C,D)
Arun, this looks much like a homework assignment. I hope that you weren't asking us to do your homework for you.
A good workman is known by his tools.
Joined: Oct 25, 2005
Yes sir yoy are saying write realy the question which i have asked with you is a home work asigment.
But see what happen my exam was on 30 august (we are student of niit where module test happen in which you have to get more than 70%) i did my all asignment but i got confuse on above question which i asked with you people. is it wrong sir? if you people say that don't ask this types of question then i will not ask cose my teacher also get confuse in these question that 's why i asked with you people. By the way i scored 93% in my exam