This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
It's my pleasure to inform you all that I have passed SCWCD 1.4 with 86% (yes.. same what I have scored in SCJP 1.4 - which I took at 18th Dec'2006)
Now the Credit List:
1. First and foremost and also all of you aware of...yes, thanks to Kathy Sierra, Bert Bates and last but not least Bryan Basham for their wonderful book Head First Servlet & JSP. Without this book, I cant' imagine this score!!
2. Second.. To all ranchers, who are clarified my doubts/inputs. Participating in this forum itself give you more knowledge.
3. Thanks to deshmukh, malavia and matthew.. Actuall, I have an opportuntiy of reading this book from my friend (to whom I am frequently arguing HFSJ is better than Deshmukh study guide , but later I read Deshmukh book also ) Especially the Chapter wise Review exam is good in deshmukh book.
4. Thanks to Federic Esnault for his notes!!
5. Thanks to JWebPlus Exam Simulator, which I bought for this exam. 6. Last but not least, thanks to all the free mock exam site: javaranch, Jris, JDiscuss, J2eecertificate(simply superb) and etc....
I know after finishing this exam, everyone will be asking what to do next? But I have in mind to go for either BCD/Web Services. And I thnik now market is good for serivce oriented arch (SOA), web services... And also I have learnt Spring and my work will be at Spring..so I thought of doing BCD wouldn't be good... So I have planned to do Web Services. Any feedback on it?
TO KATHY SIERRA, BERT, BRYAN: Why can't you write a book on Web Services? Everyone is looking for that one. And give one valid reason for why you are not opting for Web Services? Please plan to give it to us... it's my rrquest..not only my request..it's request from all ranchers ..what RANCHERS!!! [ February 24, 2007: Message edited by: Micheal John ]
SCJP 1.4 (86%), SCWCD 1.4 (86%), SCBCD 1.3 (85%), SCDJWS (Just Started...) - Satisfaction Lies in Our EFFORT, Not in the ATTAINMENT