Register / Login
Developer Certification (OCMJD)
posted 11 years ago
I am about to finish coding my assignment. I have quitely reading this forum for over a week. I have learned a lot from all these posts. Thank you all for this great forum.
But I got some confusion too from the reading.
It is about the overal design.
Here is my design
I followed the sample in Max's book)
Could somebody offer me some feedback with regard to the confirmity to the SUN's requirements.
-the main executable class to start
- the view of the GUI's MVC
- the model in the GUI's MVC pattern
- has a DBAdapther instance
- a Remote interface that extends DBAdapter
- the server side implementation of HotelDatabaseRemote, has
a DBAdapter object
- implemtents the DB interface
- provides low level file access and locking facilities
- the interface provided by Sun
- the interface with the same methods as DB , just add
- implement the DBAdapter inferace
- provides data access to the server and the stand alone client
NX: RandomAccessFile / Singleton DataSchema
Local Adapter Issue
NX: About Locking
Adapter or not Adapter ???