A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Win a copy of
OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide 1Z0-808
this week in the
Developer Certification (SCJD/OCMJD)
Submission Laundry List
Joined: Dec 28, 2007
Feb 27, 2008 12:41:00
I've got a working application, and it seems to meet the requirements.
However, before I submit my project, perhaps some could share any ideas on final QA processes, or things to look for / check for before submitting the final project.
Stuff one might forget to check.
SCJA | SCJP | SCJD | SCMAD | SCEA(Underway...)
Joined: Sep 04, 2005
Mar 02, 2008 02:22:00
i don't understand your question , but i think this forum will help you
to pass the
Joined: Dec 28, 2007
Mar 03, 2008 15:31:00
My question is just - any ideas anyone has for final submission. Things to double check, things not to forget, or things someone wished they did.
I'm very close to submitting my final assignment, so I'm nervous that I don't forget anything.
I was hoping anyone here could share some things they thought of doing before submitting final submission.
So far, I've got:
-General QA on all must requirements
-General QA on usability
-Testing on multiple platforms
-Reading all of my Javadocs for accuracy.
Trying to think of more things I can do...
Alex Belisle Turcot
Joined: Apr 26, 2005
Mar 08, 2008 06:21:00
- You can go through your userguide(mine was formatted into actual steps to use the GUI);
- Make sure you don't have commented code;
- Try scenario with 2 clients and 1 server, the 1st client book a record. Then the 2nd one tries to book it also. (it's just one scenario);
- The main thing is to make sure you correctly implemented each requirement.
- Before submitting your jar, pretend you are SUN..: Extract it, try to run your runme.jar, open your choices.txt and userguide...
I agree. Here's the link:
subject: Submission Laundry List
Using Variables to UPDATE
Final Methods !!
Using EJB-QL LIKE and a replacable param(?1).
Internationalization of string
How to open a file in GCViewer
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2015