I ve some IBM 399 Qs but unsure of the answers..anybody would like to comment..
1. For which portlet feature is local debugging with Rational Application Developer V6.0 NOT supported?
A.Vault service B.Cooperative portlets C.Struts D.Personalization
Ans - B
2. The WebSphere Portal log file contains messages and trace information, if tracing is enabled. Which of the following is the default run-time log file?
A. <was_root>/logs/tracefile.log, where <was_root> is the WebSphere Application Server installation directory B. <wp_root>/log/SystemOut.log, where <wp_root> is the WebSphere Portal installation directory C. <wp_root>/log/wps_<date_time>.log, where <wp_root> is the WebSphere Portal installation directory and <date_time> is the date and time that the file was created D. <wp_root>/log/wps_runtime_<date_time>.log, where <wp_root> is the WebSphere Portal installation directory and <date_time> is the date and time that the file was created
Ans - D
3. Which of the following will happen when a developer right clicks on the "WebSphere Portal V5.1 Server Attach" server and selects the "Reset Portlets" option?
A. The portlet's destroy() and init() methods are called. B. The portlet's destroy(), init(), processAction() and render() methods are called. C. The portlet applications, preview page and preview label being used by the developer will be removed. D. The portlet applications and preview page being used by the developer will be removed.
Ans - A
4. In a JSP, the debuggable lines where breakpoints can be set are which of the following?
A. Scriptlets and JSP expressions. B. HTML code and scriptlets. C. JSP expressions and HTML code. D. Scriptlets, JSP expressions and HTML code.
Ans - D
5. All of the following are properties of the default vault that can be customized EXCEPT:
A. Allowing the adapter to create and delete resources. B. Setting the adapter to be readonly or read-write. C. The encryption algorithm used. D. User distinguished name to store administrative credentials under.
Ans - C
6. A customer has an old web application that uses a proprietary user database. The customer wants to integrate the web application into a portlet so that users have a Single Sign-On (SSO) experience. It would be possible to leverage the CredentialVaultService and provide the desired true Single Sign-On experience ONLY if:
A. The backend Web Application supports BASIC Authentication. B. An existing Credential Object type such as HttpBasicAuth can be used or specially coded. C. The backend Web Application supports Trust Association Interceptor (TAI). D. The LDAP database was extended with fields that contain a copy of the username and password of the Web Application.
Ans - C
7. Which of the following characteristics does NOT apply to the two JDBC data controls supplied in Rational Application Developer, Relational Record and Relational Record List?
A. The relational record list corresponds to a JDBC rowset. B. Both objects can be used to connect to any JDBC compliant datasource. C. The relational record allows the developer to display, update and/or create a record. D. Production level use of these data controls is encouraged.
Ans - B
8. Which of the following can be used to collect a variety of data related to visitors' actions and behavior for analysis and reporting?
A. Rules engine B. Resource engine C. LikeMinds Listener D. Feedback Listener
A breakpoint can only be set on Java code, so it's got to be an expression, scriptlet or declaration. There's no stepping through HTML in IRAD, although it was a kewl feature in VisualAge for Java.
Joined: Sep 19, 2006
Thanks Cameron, But when I tried to put a debug break point on normal HTML tag with some custom tag inside I could set it. But not on <TD>, <BR> tags. Since I dont ve portal server I could execute and test it.