This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
I'm making a Proxy server and I have a problem with the SSL tunneling. This is the secuence I use:
1. Read de socket information from the client
2. If I receive a CONNECT servername:443 HTTP/1.0... then
3. I open a secure conection with the server using the Microsoft's SslStream for .Net
4. If the conection is stablished then
5. I send a HTTP/1.0 200 Conection established... to then client
6. I read data from the client socket and send without any translation to the server.
7. I read data from the server and send the data without any translation to the client.
8. I loop to point 6 until the connection is closed.
The problem is in point 6. After I send the "Conection established" to the client it return a secuence of binary data. I send this information to the server and the server return an "Bad request" or similars errors, depending on the ssl server that I connect.
I think that the problem wil be that the client socket is an standard Socket object and the server socket is an SslStream object.
Can anybody help me!
Thanks, and sorry for my bad English!
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com