Let me paint the picture first. I'm running on weblogic 9.. jdk1.5.. using a homegrown framework that extends myfaces with tomahawk.
Pretty much the same thing as myfaces, but we have built in custom ajax, and access control, using the rendered and readonly attributes on the components.
Now... I have come up against this issue. If I load a screen, using our rendable component, it loops through all the children components within the tags, and decides if they need to be rendered based on a code that we provide the rendable component. Now it renders just great... but on refreshing the screen... that component disappears. Our access control cache is successfully providing the access levels to cause the component to render on the first take, but on refresh (F5), that entire component does not appear to be found by the UIComponent class and therefore it just doesn't exist.
I've been googling for a while, and I've tried no-cache on my jsp which I originally thought might bethe problem... now I'm getting a bit tired of this, what is going to be a tiny, bug... / . < > change. I think.. I hope.
If anyone can provide some insight, that would be great.
Everyone spends it equally regardless, use it wisely, for it shall never be retrieved.
subject: MyFaces - refresh and component disappears