After I do Bind to Data to my data table, I can see that table is updated. But when I run the code, the table displays - "No items found". Does this mean that my binding between entity bean and the table doesn't work? But in the Design view, I can see the table being "updated".
My session bean:
Entity Controller class
The code above and entity controller class, UserController is from the URL I gave above - for more info or let me know for more clarification.
I managed to solve my issue: hope its of some use to other.
I seems like the toplink libraries need to be copied into Tomcat lib folder, in addition to having those along with your application. You can find the said toplink libraries at ..\NetBeans 6.1\java2\modules\ext\toplink and copy them to Tomcat\lib.
Now my queries can get executed, and the bean can talk to the DB. My table can now display the data.
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com