I am trying to send an envelope over HTTP. I initally had an apache implementation that looked like :
The above code worked just fine.
I changed the above implementation to :
And this one does not work. I am using the same request for both the implementations. The second implementation always gives me a 500 HTTP_INTERNAL_ERROR. Obviously something is wrong and i am unable to decipher what.
In cases like these -where code was changed, but the functionality has not- it is useful to look at the actual SOAP that gets sent over the wire, so you can compare whether they are identical. There's a tool called tcpmon which acts as a SOAP/HTTP proxy that can visualize requests and responses. It's part of Axis 1, but works independently of it.
Ping & DNS - updated with new look and Ping home screen widget
Joined: Aug 20, 2002
Will try out the tcpmon. In the meantime i also noticed that i get an exception and that is Permission(java.net.SocketException <url with port number> connect, resolve).
Again i havent changed the URL or the ip for this request