I have a problem to receive special characters correctly in GroupWise email when I sent a message out from my java application. The interesting thing is that I sent same message from this java application into my GroupWise email account and my Yahoo email account. I did receive special character correctly in my Yahoo Email but Not in my GroupWise Email.
The piece of code that I used like this:
MimeBodyPart messageBodyPart = new MimeBodyPart();
From MIME encoding drop-down list, I picked up UFT-8 to test. It works if I send a message from GroupWise into GroupWise. However it is failed if I send a message from my Java application's message box.
I think that GroupWise may not able to decode UFT-8 for the messages that come from outside the Groupwise's email system.
I tried to find a receive selection's MIME decoding somewhere in GroupWise that can select UFT-8 just like "send" from above . But I couldn't find it.